Touch Discussion Thread

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Has anyone here watched Touch on Fox? I really, really enjoyed the show! When does season 2 air?

(warning: the description gets a little spoilery, but it's things that are revealed in the 1st and 2nd episodes)

For those who don't know, Touch is a show about an 11-year-old boy named Jake. Jake freaks out and starts screaming if anyone, even his father, touchs him. He also has not said a single word in the 11 years he's been alive. However, he can still comunicate, he does so with cell phones and various other ways of making numbers, his dad, Martin, takes those numbers and helps people around New York with problems in their life. (I can't really explain that part, you would need to watch the show to understand it)

Touch really makes me see how amazing life is, to put it short, it's great.

RE: Touch.

*insert fangirl scream*

Touch is my favorite show! I watched it like religiously when it was on. I was surprised at how well the writers and producers pulled off that kind of story, because something like this would usually end up seeming very complicated and confusing. Can't wait for Season 2!

Zorua said:
*insert fangirl scream*

Touch is my favorite show! I watched it like religiously when it was on. I was surprised at how well the writers and producers pulled off that kind of story, because something like this would usually end up seeming very complicated and confusing. Can't wait for Season 2!

What was your favorite episode of Season 1? I really can't decide on a favorite my self, but my top 5 (not in any order) are: 1 + 1 = 3, Lost and Found, Zone of Exclusion, Music of the Spheres and Gyre parts 1 and 2. (I count them as the same episode since it was a 2-hour special)

I don't even remember the episode names :p

The pilot episode and the finale were both really amazing, but other than that, I enjoyed the rest equally haha.

I watched the first season and it was soooooo amazing. I would call zorua after every episode( crying a lot because of the ending). I can't wait for season two to come on. I honestly watched the show like religiously and I never missed an episode and was never late to watch any episode.

Yeah, I watched it when it was on too. But, I don't think the last episode was complete. Ok, they escaped. Now what? Happily ever after? After all that has happened? Sure. Maybe. But it was a great show and I can't wait for the next season.

RogueChomp said:
Yeah, I watched it when it was on too. But, I don't think the last episode was complete. Ok, they escaped. Now what? Happily ever after? After all that has happened? Sure. Maybe. But it was a great show and I can't wait for the next season.

They needed a cliffhanger for Season 2 :p

RogueChomp said:
True.....True....

i feel like the second season is going to be all three of them searching for emilia and trying to run from the police or something like that.

DarknessGrace said:
i feel like the second season is going to be all three of them searching for emilia and trying to run from the police or something like that.

^ yeah probably. I watched it too. Pretty good and interesting plot.

I know this goes over the two week limit, but I found out that season 2 will air starting on Friday in October!! ( I forget if it will be on the 5th or 12th) :D

I am mistaken in my last post! It actually starts next week on September 14th!!! :D Even better! (once again, sorry for dead thread revival, just though everyone should know)

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD, PLEASE DO NOT SCROLL DOWN ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU WANT SPOILERS OR HAVE SEEN THIS WEEK'S EPISODE!

As usual, this week's episode (Eye to Eye) was amazing! I felt horrible for Lucy as Amelia got kidnapped (again!) right in front of her eyes... I cried tears of joy when Jake held Martins hand! =')

Back