Pokemon Toughest Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
What was your toughest battle you ever fought?

Mine would have to be Gary in the original Red/Blue Versions.

Probably myth trainer Infin on pokemon colloseum, although it's slightly easier now as before you were only restricted to ruby and saphire pokemon. But still, four ubers is tough :[

bacon-boy said:
Probably myth trainer Infin on pokemon colloseum, although it's slightly easier now as before you were only restricted to ruby and saphire pokemon. But still, four ubers is tough :[

I battled with him after I imported Ruby and Sapphire Pokemon, so it wasn't too hard.

teh second leuge of firered/leafgreen I didn't know there was another leuge so I don't train

well..my toughest battle was:when i was in battle frontier,i battled a lapras and a blissy...and i had blastoise and gardevoir...all pokemon lv100..i won..

My hardest battle was Flannery in Emerald. All I had was Sceptile and Metang (Pokemon Rocks America). It got easier when Metang evolved to have better Special Defence and Psychic attacks.

Mine would have to the Guy at the end of the Pokemon leauge in Emerald because of his last pokemon a ludicolo and it kept on using double team and couldn't hit it then it would thow all these attacks at me in i would lose.But then one i showed him who was boss!!:D

Typhloanater said:
myn wood hav 2 be teh 7th gym in Emerald i found it really hard
Typhloanater please be aware of the Forum Rules where word "shortcuts" or "leetspeak" is not accepted. For the courtesy of the rest of the forum members please be aware that doing this in the future as it can lead to warnings and possibly temporary bannings.

Forum Rules said:
1. Use spelling, grammar, and capital letters. "Pikachu are a species of Pokemon that have electrical cheeks," not "pikachus is spciec of Pokémon That has elctric cheeks." Using poor grammar and spelling often labels people as "n00bs," and less people pay attention to them. When many members do this, the same consequence applies to the entire forum. Plus, using correct spelling and grammar helps you practice for school. How do you think Water Pokemon Master learned to write so well, especially better than people in his own age group? Wink If necessary, type your posts in Microsoft Word, then paste them here.

Mirror B was definitely a hard battle. I mean, come on. One minute you're fighting things like Zigzagoon, Dustox, Vibrava... and then all of the sudden you get crushed by a team of ludicolo.

because I picked out the WORST possible team for colloseum (Piloswine, Sneasal, Macargo, Plusle, Meganuim, and something else so lame I must have blanked it out) I found the last battle on story mode challenging, against the fat mayor guy. Pokemon XD was infinitely easier.

Probably against b-b's Lightning Rod Team v 1.0 It took me 7 battles to finally win it, but it still snagged 5 Pokemon . :/

Mine would have to be the Palace Maven Spencer.

I beat two of his Pokemon with just Metagross, then his Lapras beat Metagross (which had 1HP after beating Slaking)(Focus band) and then it beat Banette.
So i send out a Lanturn, it tries a Horn Drill, misses and Lanturn uses Thunderbolt and I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back