• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Toxicroak EX / Mewtwo EX / Garbodor

Matt Deveraux

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 3 Toxicroak Ex
    3 Mewtwo Ex
    3 Garbodor (LT)
    4 Trubbish (LT)

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Virbank City Gym
    4 Hypnotoxic Laser
    4 Trick Shovel
    3 Startling Megaphone
    1 Evosoda
    1 Pokemon Fan club
    3 Floating Stone
    2 Recue Scarf
    4 Hard Charm
    2 Colress
    2 Shauna
    2 Ghetsis
    2 Lyssandre
    1 Cassius
    1 Scoop Up Cyclone / Gold Potion

Energy:

• 7 Psychic
    4 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy:

• Principal strategy: Poison-Lock with Toxicroak/Virbank/Garbodor, as fast as possible. Mewtwo is the main attacker, also combined with Lasers can spread poison in ausence of Toxicroak.

Trainers/ Supporters: Principally oriented to keep alive and recover dead or almost dead pokemons. Floating stones for easily replace Mewtwo with Toxicroak according to the circumstances, Heavy Charm to keep the sweet Garbodor alive.

Trick Shovel + Ghetsis: The function of this cards is to prevent the opponent from using their trainer cards to change their poisoned pokemon. A lot of guessing and luck is required for this to work, but if it does, can be very fun and tricky.

Please give me your opinion about this deck, i'm open to all your suggestions.

Regards and thank you for your time!

i really like this combination especially with furious fist coming out my list is mainly toxicroak mewtwo and dragalge and duskinor once set up its really strong but virizion just screws this up so garbodor is somthing ive been considering

Back