TPCi Announces Sweepstakes To Win Every “Sword & Shield” Booster Box!

There are more collectors than people that play the tcg, so I'm guessing those hundreds of thousands of people.
But I'm pretty sure collectors would've already gotten what they wanted.

If you're looking for a card, you buy singles now that the value's plummeted from them not being in Standard anymore; if you want a sealed box, collectors interested in that have probably already bought one.

Collecting isn't cheap, I get that, but pinning your hopes on finding that one card or box you're missing on a sweepstakes is... very silly.

Holy Electrodes, some negative ass comments lul
Will be entering! Would be insane to win the full line up of boxes :O I got into the sealed collection to late after prices on boxes went way to high! Would be cool to get an instant collection.

If you're looking for a card, you buy singles now that the value's plummeted from them not being in Standard anymore; if you want a sealed box, collectors interested in that have probably already bought one.

Collecting isn't cheap, I get that, but pinning your hopes on finding that one card or box you're missing on a sweepstakes is... very silly.
Maybe they want another, but don't wanna pay scalper prices. It's free! :D

I'm mostly just confused because... who's asking for this? Some people said you can sell the cards - they're not Standard legal, so they've 100% lost value.

It really does feel like they're just offloading bulk.
Since when have card values gone to 0 after rotating out? Do you think maybe you're just being melodramatic and a contrarian? I think so.

Yep, you're just being difficult to be difficult. Lovely.

Back