DPPt/HGSS trading a shiny rayquaza for a baby rhyhorn! wow

neji99

Aspiring Trainer
i realy need a lvl 1 rhyhorn with a adamant nature and a characteristic that raises attack. plzz help im willing to give a shining rayquaza. or ill trade a nother legendary if u are not interested in rayquaza. thank you for your time

neji99 said:
i realy need a lvl 1 rhyhorn with a adamant nature and a characteristic that raises attack. plzz help im willing to give a shining rayquaza. or ill trade a nother legendary if u are not interested in rayquaza. thank you for your time

wat do u mean by a characteristic that raises its attack

moo5100 said:
neji99 said:

wat do u mean by a characteristic that raises its attack
if it say alerted to sound it will raise speed

here are some of the charactersitcs: proud of its strength, loves to thrash around, short tempered, loves to fight, and hot blooded and I also need it to be a male

neji99 said:
here are some of the charactersitcs: proud of its strength, loves to thrash around, short tempered, loves to fight, and hot blooded and I also need it to be a male

Those charactristics only tell you where your best IVs are.

"loves to thrash around" is an example of a high IV in ATK...
"mischievious" (sp?) is an example for a high IV in SP ATK...
The list goes on....

You don't HAVE to have them. It's nice to have along the way, knowing that you have a Ryhorn with a 25-31 IV in its ATK stat, but most of your stats will be affected by EV training. Of course, though, you don't want a 0 IV in ATK, so I'd suggest using an IV calc when you get your Ryhorn to a certain level (13 should be good enough to roughly see what your IVs are like). If you do this, keep track of your Ryhorn's EVs that it gains in battles (unless you Rare Candy it temperarly), or those EVs could interfere with the IV calc. Getting back on topic here, I wouldn't really worry about the characteristics too much. Just make sure you got a decent nature (adamant in your case) and you should be fine.

Back