BW/BW2 Trading Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXShayminXxX

Shaymin Hunter
Welcome my humble members to my new Trading Center! Now i am searching for these pokemons! if you have em' i will trade BIG for them :) but now lets read the rules shall we?

Rules

-Sometimes i Have Wi-fi sometime i dont so be patient!
- Be respectful to other members
-No Flaming

People that are being served:

People that are BLOCKED from trading in this Trading Center:

Want List-

Any ev'd pokemons! - Cannot be hacked
Japanese Eevee or glaceon!
Adamant UT Goon Scizor
Shiny pokemons! Seriously who doesnt like shiny pokemons?

Legendaries Haves-

Lugia
Rayqueaza
Groudon
Ho Oh
Deoxys
Celebi
Mesprit
Uxie
Arceus
Regigigas
Cresselia
Darkrai
Mew
Mewtwo

Common haves

All starters from hoenn
Well just ask which one you want from the "common list"

Shiny Haves:

Voltorb
Roserade
Bibarel
Magikarp
Gallade

Lets start trading!

I have:
Vulpix
Muk
Steelix
Misdreavus
Pichu
Seaking
Persian
Parasect
Honchkrow
Dodrio
Espeon
Sneasel
Kingra
Weezing
Smeargle
Syther
Dragonair
Linoone
Hariyama
Flaffy
Bronzong
Raichu
Pinsir
Electabuzz
Luxray
Pikachu
Dunsparce
Bibarel
Chatot
Crobat
Carnivine
Exeggutor
Shedinja
Lapras
Ditto
Marowak
Dewgong
Ninjask
Lanturn
Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Starmie
Beautifly
Butterfree
Mr. Mime
Kingler
Delibird
Miltank
Haracross
Victreebell
Tentacruel
Ursaring
Skarmory
Quagsire
Lileep
Sunflora
Vileplume
Bellossum
Hypno
Beedrill
Clefable
Poliwrath
Nidoqueen
Electrode
Xatu
Wobbuffet
Magneton

Sorry i dont have any UT shinies! I love the sparkles when they battle LOL Voltorb nature is Rash and its not UT Ill check ur thread now :)

Sorry for double posting but Magikar Shiny is lvl 15 and if u still like it if u want i can trade it for the pbr electivire

What would you offer for a Jirachi from the ongoing wi-fi event? (if you haven't already got one yourself :p)

It's level 5 and has been used in one or none battles, so it's guite a fresh non-ev'd jirachi if you don't mind. (atleast it can't be badly ev'd :p)
Jirachi (Serene Grace) @ Liechi Berry - Level 5
Jolly or Mild (i have two of them, not sure which one i'd rather give up yet)
Inside a Cherish Ball with a Classic Ribbon
~ Wish
~ Confusion
~ Rest
~ Draco Meteor
and you probably understand that i want an event pokemon for an event pokemon, so i'm kinda eyeing your darkrai... *missed the darkrai event with couple days... do'h DX*
of course if you wanna give up your arceus i'll be more than glad to take it :D

Lugia's nature is Sassy!

Oh and someone i know told me i should get something called Wonderguard Spiritbomb.. Is that an event pokemon or something?? if you know wthat the heck that is please reply and how do i get it O_O

XxXShayminXxX said:
Lugia's nature is Sassy!

Oh and someone i know told me i should get something called Wonderguard Spiritbomb.. Is that an event pokemon or something?? if you know wthat the heck that is please reply and how do i get it O_O

It's not really an event pokemon, but you need to talk to 32 people in Sinnoh Underground and have an Odd keystone (which you can get from the underground too, by digging and being lucky). Then you can take the odd key stone to the Broken Stone tower and turn the tower into the Hollowed Tower, and finally, catch the Spiritomb. Or that's how i think it goes.
And it's ghost-dark type like sableye. It has pretty balanced stats, but is kinda slow.

Not here to trade, but just to say that anything besides Shedninja that has Wonder Guard is a hack. That's all!

Sorry but I remembered taht i got the Jirachi from the event Make a Wish jirachi! :( But if you have an UT Adamant goon Scizor by any chance.. ill be very glad to trade!!

Okay.. Someone told me to do something of japanese dns in serebii and i dont get it XD Well supposedly you can get the japanese events :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back