Wi-Fi Trades Trading Items for Pokémon! Mega Stones and more~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Friend Code: 1521-3685-3519 *or* 2165-5620-4588 (I'll let you know which FC to use when we trade!)
Time Zone: GMT+1
Times Available: 8:00~18:00 weekdays; occasionally other times, but these are my typical hours

I'm going to be restarting my copy of Pokémon X to play a Wonderlocke. I'm porting my Pokémon over to PokéBank, but since I can't save my items, I thought I could trade them to people who want or need them in exchange for Pokémon, which I can still have after I restart. :)

Haves:

Mega Stones:
Mewtwonite X traded!
Blastoisite
Tyranitarite traded!
Pinsirite
Manectite traded!
Absolite
Charizardite X traded!
Lucarionite
Abomasite
Gengarite traded!
Garchompite traded!

Other Items:
I have a variety of one-per-game or other items, such as:
Destiny Knot
Amulet Coin
Leftovers traded!
PP Ups (5)
Rare Candy (4)

I also have a large variety of evolutionary items (stones and other), EV enhancing items, berries, and other items that are obtained through normal play.

Services Offered:

If there's a Mega Stone you want that is available in X but not listed in the above list, feel free to ask, and I'll go grab it for you to trade. :)

Wants:

Because everything is going into Bank so I can restart for my Playthrough, I don't want any items, only Pokémon.

I'm not really a competitive person, so I'm mostly interesting in Shinies. Non-Shiny Post-Bank Pokémon are also welcome, since I don't know when I'm going to be unlazy enough to transfer my old Pokémon over.

Feel free to make offers, or let me know which items you're interested in and link me to your trading thread. :)

RE: Trading Items for Pokémon! Mega Stones and more.

Cml for Pinsirite and Manectite please! :D

Edit: Also the leftovers interest me! Cml for those as well! :D

xDkoYx said:

Would you possibly be willing to part with your Shiny Sligoo, Shiny Bellsprout, and Shiny Charmander for them? :)

Athena said:
xDkoYx said:

Would you possibly be willing to part with your Shiny Sligoo, Shiny Bellsprout, and Shiny Charmander for them? :)

Hmmmm. You drive a hard deal. :p I defiantly wouldn't trade the charmander (because it's 5ivs) but I'll defiantly think about it and come back to you as soon as I decide :)

Haha, that's fine, I didn't even look at the IVs since I don't care about them, I just liked the Pokémon. :) If Charmander is off the table, what about Octillery? There are others I would be happy with too (the Bellsprout is the one I really want the most...) In any event, I'm very willing to negotiate. :3

Sure! Feel free to suggest other Pokémon you'd be willing to trade for the others, too. :) If you wouldn't mind, add me on the second FC (2165-5620-4588 - I've already added you) and we can trade whenever you're ready. :3 Let me know if you'd still like to work something out for the others!

Apparently I have to update the game (I guess maybe because I'm playing on a different 3DS than usual?), so I'm doing that now. I'll submit a trade request as soon as I'm done updating so I can get online. :3

Thank you so much! Been looking for a Manectite for ages :) if you want any free pokemon from my list don't hesitate to ask me! I tend to give out free pokemon to people I've traded with before :)

Thanks for the offer! I'll probably take you up on that after my Playthrough is done. :)

If you'd like to make offers or negotiate for the other 2 items, or any others, you're more than welcome! :D

I'm really interested in your Leftovers, you can check my list to see if there's anything there you want.

I also have a shiny Kingdra I transferred and the shiny event Creation Trio.

If you don't mind (legitimate) hacks then I can literally give you anything you'd like.

The Pokémon are for my personal use, so as long as they can be transfered via Bank, I don't mind hacks. :)

Would love the Shiny Kingdra for the Leftovers, though, if you're interested. :D

I make them all 110% legitimate :)

Yeah, the Kingdra is a perfect deal for me though thanks. I'm just on my way to buy Lightning Returns so I'll be back in about an hour and a half if that's ok?

Sure, no problem! I already added your FC, so please add the second FC in my OP (2165-5620-4588) and let me know when you're online and ready to trade; I'll either be right here or close by. :)

Can you be a bit more specific? Or do you have a list somewhere I could look though? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back