Wi-Fi Trades Trading Items for Pokémon! Mega Stones and more~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really have anything specific I need or want, which is why I'm most hoping to get offers or look through lists; the Pokédex is pretty large to sift though! I guess I'll think on it and get back to you if I don't get any more specific offers. :)

Is the Charizardite X still available? I'm offering the following shiny pokemon: Kangaskhan, Golett, Gligar, or, Druddigon.

Yep, it hasn't been traded or promised to anyone yet. :) I'd love the Shiny Kangaskhan, if you'd be willing to trade it for the Charizardite X?

Athena said:
Yep, it hasn't been traded or promised to anyone yet. :) I'd love the Shiny Kangaskhan, if you'd be willing to trade it for the Charizardite X?

Yes, I'm willing to trade you the shiny Kangaskhan. The Kangaskhan is from gen 5, is that alright?

Yeah, I don't mind the generation; it would just be for me to have fun with. :) I've added you to my FC, if you wouldn't mind adding me back (use 2165-5620-4588); let me know when you're ready to trade and I'll be here!

Athena said:
Yeah, I don't mind the generation; it would just be for me to have fun with. :) I've added you to my FC, if you wouldn't mind adding me back (use 2165-5620-4588); let me know when you're ready to trade and I'll be here!

I can't trade right now I'm in class. I'll be available to trade 6 hours from now. I'll be able to trade then.

6 hours from now is.... 11pm for me. I might be able to hop on around then real quick. Leave me a VM or something when you're around and ready to trade and hopefully we can connect then, otherwise we'll have to see if we can work out another time for both of us. :)

Athena said:
6 hours from now is.... 11pm for me. I might be able to hop on around then real quick. Leave me a VM or something when you're around and ready to trade and hopefully we can connect then, otherwise we'll have to see if we can work out another time for both of us. :)

Is your time zone Central European Time Zone? I'm in Central Standard time (-6).

I am interested in Pinsirite and Gengarite
LMK if we can work soemthing out trade thread in sig.

It doesn't have to be anything much; if you don't want or need anything on my list you can offer me a Magikarp for a Water Stone or something. :p

I'd be interested in your PP Ups and Rare Candies.
I saw you said you were fine with legit hacks, so I can always give you those if you'd like.
Or I can give you stuff off my list.

Scorched Feathers said:
Do you have Light Clay or an Everstone? :p

No luck on the Light Clay, but you could have your pick of 3 Everstones! :D

Keeper of Night said:
I saw you said you were fine with legit hacks, so I can always give you those if you'd like.

Seems Monsier Square is interested just in the candies, but would you be willing to part with your Shiny Remoraid for the PP Ups? You'd need to have some other fodder Pokémon to trade me for the rest, I suppose.

MrSquarepants said:
Super Size Pumpkaboo or a modest high IV foreign Ditto for some rare candies? :D

Foreign Ditto with good IVs would be nice for when I finally get off my butt and do some Masudaing. How many Rare Candies would you like for him? :3

I'm mostly interested in the X Mega Stones, and rare candies. Right now all that I have in the way of shinies up for trade is
088.png
(Not from Kalos Region)
062.png
and
018.png

Bazinga001 said:
I'm mostly interested in the X Mega Stones, and rare candies. Right now all that I have in the way of shinies up for trade is

The Charizardite X is spoken for, and I'm in negotiations for the rare candies, but would you part with the Shiny Grimer for one of the other Mega Stones? :)

Athena said:
Scorched Feathers said:
Do you have Light Clay or an Everstone? :p

No luck on the Light Clay, but you could have your pick of 3 Everstones! :D

Keeper of Night said:

Seems Monsier Square is interested just in the candies, but would you be willing to part with your Shiny Remoraid for the PP Ups? You'd need to have some other fodder Pokémon to trade me for the rest, I suppose.

MrSquarepants said:
Super Size Pumpkaboo or a modest high IV foreign Ditto for some rare candies? :D

Foreign Ditto with good IVs would be nice for when I finally get off my butt and do some Masudaing. How many Rare Candies would you like for him? :3

2. ...3...? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back