Wi-Fi Trades Trading Volcano! New Services Added! Check post: 149 for full details.

My THREAD!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh...I just got bored and decided to scetch a Zangooses Crush Claw and Infernapes Flare Blitz in a double battle. :p So I guess you have 4 moves that will pass down. :D

EDIT: How do you get Earth Power. :S I know it is a Plat. Move tutor move but Smogon says it can't learn it even with a tutor. :O

Hmmm...well I guess your not getting Earth Power then. Sorry. I have no clue how to get it for one, and two if it is indeed in platinum I don't have access to it so therefore it fails. Sorry.

Ok I think I am getting closer to this finished Cyndaquil so I can trade you. It is just phailing to get it's 31 Attack IV.

I just got one with 31's in Sp.A and Speed...if only it was in Atk. :(

Edit: I guess I spoke to soon. :p I just got one that looks crappy all over but it good enough for what you need it for. 7/31/7/26/29/7

With the Ditto it will cover like this:

7/31/7/26/29/7
x/x/x/31/x/x/31

For an overall coverage of:

7/31/7/31/29/31

Not bad but then again the 7's are changeable when I take over. Or they can get taken by storm with randomness and covered by you with Random numbers.

Yes I did. I was knocked out when I saw that. :O

Anyhow I edited the above post. I will be on wi-fi connection shortly.

Pokemon: Dratini
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 25+/31/25+/x/25+/31
Egg Moves: None please.
Time: As long as you need. I've heard IV breeding is hard.
Check my thread please.

I will do that for 2 store credits. Credits = Something I can come in and use to "buy" a pokemon I might see interesting in the future because ATM I see nothing of interest. So When I do come, I can tell you a pokemon and you tell me if it will require me giving up 1 credit, or 2 credits...meaning you make the price.

Deal?

Charizard88 said:
I will do that for 2 store credits. Credits = Something I can come in and use to "buy" a pokemon I might see interesting in the future because ATM I see nothing of interest. So When I do come, I can tell you a pokemon and you tell me if it will require me giving up 1 credit, or 2 credits...meaning you make the price.

Deal?

lf you mean me then deal.

kashmaster said:
hi, I would like your timid deoxy s the gamestop one, check my thread for what you would like in return

Nothing sorry.

lucariopulse333 said:
Charizard88 said:

Deal?

lf you mean me then deal.

Yep I mean deal 2 U.

-------------------------------------------------

Update On My Breeding Projects List:

Breeding Projects List:
  • dpmfa403.png

- Adamant Shinx
    - IV's: 25+/31/25+/25+/25+/31
    - Egg Moves: Ice Fang
    - Ability: Intimidate
    - Status: Awaiting Arrival Of The Final Product...Man it takes a ton of eggs to produce this product. :O
  • dpmfa345.png

- Calm Lileep
    - IV's: 28+/25+/28+/x/28+/25+
    - Egg Moves: Recover
    - Ability: Suction Cups
  • dpmfa390.png

- Bold Chimchar
    - IV’s; x/25+/25+/x/x/25+
    - Egg Moves: Thunderpunch, Counter, Blaze Kick
    - Ability: Blaze
    - Status: Bout to start as this is a FAST and EASY project. :D
  • dpmfa147.png

- Adamant Dratini
    - IV's: 25+/31/25+/x/25+/31
    - Egg Moves: -----
    - Ability: Shed Skin

Sorry for late response, but thanks for the trade! I have yet to look at the clan you reccomended me, but will do so very soon.

Cyndaquil - #155 (Timid)
HP: 2 - 21
Att: 31
Def: 14 - something
SpA: 20 - 29
SpD: 25 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31

best one, male parent. hating your 4 egg moves.

Oh, and Lileep:

- Calm Lileep
- IV's: 28+/x/28+/25+/28+/25+
- Egg Moves: Recover
- Ability: Suction Cups

I hope you haven't started this yet. It's supposed to be a SpA Cradily. Sorry!

Hi, i read that you was given out the tru Shaymin out to who ever lives out of the U.S (me:)) so may I have one and i can give you which ever pokemon you want from my thread, but ill have to get it cloned (if you can clone that would be great)

Thanks if you don't want to give it to me don't worry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back