Trading...

banditkeith

Mendokusai...
i just wanted to ask..how would you feel..if you already traded a card..then the next day..that trader begs you to add more cards cuz they feel ripped...i mean..you already agreed to the trade..
i normally won't mind adding in a rare for it..but sometimes..a deal's a deal..once it's sealed..there's no changing it right??

Discuss

i don't mean this overseas..i mean like at your neighbourhood league..where you meet almost the same ppl everyday

Yeah, its annoying, but you can't do much about it, methinks. After all, they have all the right to come back in it as there are no set rules for it. Maybe they got a legimate reason to get back on it.

i just don't understand..if they feel ripped..why do they even trade it..sumtime sit's on friendship i know..but
you gotta know when to stop begging right?

Well,For me a deal's a deal i dont mind "ADDING" cards actually it just depends on what cards...But for me i feel that Why Would u RIP YOUR FRIEND???

I did not rip a friend..stop saying i did...=_=
and he agreed to it..ok..so stop accusing..i won't rip a friend..i think th eppl behind these stuf are really influential types...
i just hate ppl who implant fake thoughts into other ppl..causing that person to beg for more..(not referring to any1..so pls no offence)

Unless it was a VERY bad deal, I would not agree to add cards. If the other person was unsure then they should have thought about it more before they made the deal. To be honest, I would try to make a fair deal in the first place. If I found out the cards traded to me were fake I would definitely demand my old cards back because that is really unfair.

well..fake cards are anothe rissue..if it were fakes..then it would obviously only be right to retrade those..

I always double check the cards I trade, and I expect from my fellow players to do the same. That's why this issue has never occurred to me yet.

banditkeith said:
I did not rip a friend..stop saying i did...=_=
and he agreed to it..ok..so stop accusing..i won't rip a friend..i think th eppl behind these stuf are really influential types...
i just hate ppl who implant fake thoughts into other ppl..causing that person to beg for more..(not referring to any1..so pls no offence)

Dude,i was speaking hypothetically so chill i dint accuse u of anything i just asked WHY WOULD YOU RIP YOUR FRIENDS??i mean their your friends right...

If it is a friend, then maybe you can help them out sometime by trading for something they want or need. Your comment about there being 'influential' people 'behind' it all, just makes me think that you are being pressured into giving this guy more cards. If that is what is happening, then I wouldn't give them a thing, but you have to decide for yourself if you can handle that pressure.

Well said BenJ,But still its their fault if they dint think it through..Y trade..

I think EVERBODY has made a trade that they regret at some point. Maybe they gave too much to get a card they wanted, or they traded a card without knowing how expensive or useful it was. I once traded a load of ex pokemon to get an Umbreon* that I really needed, only to win the tournament and get one in a POP pack about an hour later.

People just have to suck it up and learn from their mistakes IMO.

well said ben jak..thank you everyone for posting ur suggestions..i shall now request it to be locked as i don't really want flame wars or spamming to happen....
thanks again everyone

You should probably read the announcement that's stickied IN EVERY FORUM.

oh..right..i forgot about that..i am so sorry PMJ..i'll remember that in future..
gues si'll just leave this alone and hope it dies..
thx for the reminder..

Back