DPPt/HGSS Transferring Pokemon from one game to another

J-chan lll

Sorry, I'm too insane to talk to you.
okay, so I want to start over my game in SS, but I don't want to loose my pokemon in it. is there any easy way to send all my pokemon from one game to another, or would I have to catch a million bidoofs and trade all my pokemon individually?

RE: problem

You would have to catch a million bidoofs and trade all your Pokémon individually. Sorry. [at least bidoof is good for something.]

RE: problem

Or you could catch a million starlys. But anyway yes you would have to trade every one individually.

Starly's are better. Get a Pokeradar chain going, then you have Yache berries and a shot at a shiny starly.

My friend caught and traded 339 bidoof/starly/kricketot onto one of his games. It took him a month.

I usually have a box of pokemon that I use ingame (Level 100s, Hm slaves, shinies, contest pokemon) that I trade from game to game.

I randomly ran around after having to transfer 150+ pokemon to HG/SS. Loads of Pidgey and such to Platinum, which I no longer play.

thats nothing me and my brother caught starly and bidoof for like a month to fil up 999 pokemon ranch spaces so we could get mew.

Back