Transformers,movie toys,comics

RE: Transformers,movie,toys,comic if you have I don't

Look here.

And I'm geting this one
Transformersdecepticons.jpg

If I get the game because I do want the wii one but if I like the way this one sound i'll get it and then we could battle?.If that is a fuction

I hope it is wifi battle not stuff like only item trade or anything in that area

I have seen the origanl transfomer,some of beast war(my favorite),all of armada through cybertron(the latest)
and I read the big encyclopedia of transfomer and I can't wait to see the movie.

eevee said:
I have seen the origanl transfomer,some of beast war(my favorite),all of armada through cybertron(the latest)
and I read the big encyclopedia of transfomer and I can't wait to see the movie.

Well then I dub you this

Cool I just going to buy the movie fiqure to start again and work my way to what ever the new transformer series is unless the toys are simple because Ratchet took me about 2 try for my to build it without the instution

Well I haven't opened mine yet (And it dosen't have Unicron's head) I have been plaing with him.

What's also nice is you can turn his head while he's in his T-Rex form so he can be looking at you while you walk past him.:D:D:D

That sound cool but I can't see it i'm sad but I look online for how that work

Well I didn't get the game for the DS today but I'll get it tomrrow.
Thhough it really buged me that none of the places(2) I went to had it and I don't know why I thought Toy's R Us would have it(they do have a VG section and all the Transfomers from the movie exept for Megatron) but when I went there they didn'y have it and they wouldn't let me leave(they forgot to unlock the exit doors).

I got so mad just now because of this
http://tformers.com/Transformers-Soundwave-and-Shockwave/7899/news.html
Made think soundwave and shockwave look like this if they will be in the next movie but there just fan art

They look okay but hopefully they will be made better since they arn't finalized.

Also I was unable to get the game today but I will get it.

randomman29 said:
They look okay but hopefully they will be made better since they arn't finalized.

Also I was unable to get the game today but I will get it.

Oh I saw them today when I when to target but I had no money so I was not able to buy anything but monday I might get one of the fiqures I want but if I get don't see any I want i'll get the game

Back