• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trexroarr's Trade Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trexroarr

Aspiring Trainer
USA

Hey all, and welcome to my trade thread! I've been a lurker for years, and finally decided that it was time for me to join!

RULES:
I will ship my cards in Toploaders, so you too, please!
I will only accept cards that are in mint condition If the card isn't in mint condition, let me know. I might still want it, depending on it's condition.
I will ship first.
When rarer cards are involved in a trade, I will only trade with established members.

Post here if you wanna work out some kind of trade with me, and let me know what you need/want! I seriously have A LOT to trade, so just let me know what you're searching for. I am ONLY looking for Black and White series cards right now.

COLLECTION WANTS:
Black and White -
114 - Zekrom
Noble Victories
34 - Kyurem
98 - Victini (Full Art)
Next Destinies
51 - Zekrom EX
95 - Reshiram EX (Full Art)
97 - Zekrom EX (Full Art)
98 - Mewtwo EX (Full Art)
99 - Regigigas EX (Full Art)
100 - Emboar
101 - Chandelure
102 - Zoroark
103 - Hydreigon
Dark Explorers
54 - Groudon EX
90 - Tornadus EX
103 - Entei EX (Full Art)
104 - Kyogre EX (Full Art)
106 - Groudon EX (Full Art)
107 - Darkrai EX (Full Art)
109 - Gardevoir
110 - Archeops
111 - Pokemon Catcher
Dragons Exalted
(Will update once I get my box in a few days.)
McDonald's Collection 2012
1 - Servine
2 - Pansage
3 - Dwebble
4 - Pignite
5 - Dewott
7 - Woobat
8 - Drilbur
12 - Axew
B&W: Black Star Promos -
28 - Tropical Beach
29 - Victory Cup
31 - Victory Cup
49 - Lilligant
50 - Tropical Beach

DECK WANTS:
1x Hydreigon (Dragons Exalted 97)
2x Darkrai EX (Regular or Full Art)

HAVES:
I have A LOT of cards from BW-on up for trade. To keep track of what cards I own and what I am missing, as well as how many copies of each I have, I have made a Microsoft Excel sheet for my collection. It is a really great way to stay organized. Instead of listing everything I own, I will put up a link to download my Excel sheet. Basically anything that I at least have a double of is up for trade, unless I think I may need it for my current or any future deck. ALL reverse holos are up for trade, as I do not collect the reverses.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?459ci6hdgs99va6

Feel free to keep this Excel sheet for yourself and update it to fit your collection! Just let me know what cards you are looking for! Thanks! :D

PS: I have older cards up for trade too. Just ask!

Approved. Please make sure you have read the rules if you have not already done so.

Thank you.

-AnthonyG

You can't send on the same day as someone else. The person who has the least amount of refs ships first. I have most of your wants, so do you have any:

Pokemon Catcher
RH Cheren
RH Bianca
RH Max Potion
RH Recycle?

First off, here's a noob question.... What's CML? lol

@ glaceon: I don't have any Catchers I'm afraid... Is there anything else you're looking for?

@ Mudkip: Oops. Sorry. I'll fix that right away. Like I just said, I don't have any Catchers, but I should have a RH Bianca and a RH Max Potion, if I remember correctly. I just gotta make sure I have doubles of them. I definitely have doubles of all of the regular versions of those, if you're looking for either.

@ BlastBurn: Again, what's CML? lol

It means Check My List.

BlastBurn said:
CML for tropical Beach!! :D

He doesn't have it, he needs it. :p

I'm just looking for the RH versions of those cards. Let Me Know (LMK) how many of each you have.

B&W
113 - Reshiram x4

B&W: McDonald's -
9 - Zorua x1

B&W: Black Star Promos -
12 - Zorua x1
28 - Tropical Beach x2

Please CML for these. Your quatitites aren't listed, so I plugged in as many as I want. You don't have any wants listed either, so lmk if you have any specifics you'd like me to check for. Other things I want are:
Catcher x3
Max Potion x1-2
Cheren x2

@ Mudkip: I only have one of each. Sorry. Is there anything else you're looking for?

@ glaceon: I have an extra Max Potion, but no extra Tornadus, I'm afraid.

@ Rikko145: I have an extra Max Potion, and two Cheren.

Trexroarr said:
@ Mudkip: I only have one of each. Sorry. Is there anything else you're looking for?

@ glaceon: I have an extra Max Potion, but no extra Tornadus, I'm afraid.

@ Rikko145: I have an extra Max Potion, and two Cheren.

Please CML, since you don't have a Wants list.

@ Rikko145: It's no problem. I do have the extra Max Potion and two Cheren, if you want those.

@ Mudkip: I don't have any Collectors or CoL Energies, but I SHOULD have some EX Emerald Energies. I'd have to check my binders. I'll let you know.

@ glaceon: It's alright. Let me know if you're looking for anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back