• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trexroarr's Trade Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Muddy68: Well I can trade you a Thundurus FA for it. I have an extra. :)

@ SoulWind: Great! I'll go take a look! :D

i have virizion and coballion from EP please check my wants to see if we can work something out!

@ SoulWind: I didn't see anything on your list that I have, unfortunately... :-/

@ ROFLiron: Same as above. Didn't see anything.. :(

@ LillipupFTW: Well I have too many to really list, so I've just had people tell me what they want, and I'll let them know if I have it or not.

That is a very slow and inefficient way of trading. I would advise you make a list of your worth while haves so you can get some trades going. Just a word of advice.

PokemonRulez101 said:
Do you have any ex's or 1st Editions from Base Set?

Sorry that it took me so long to respond... I had to go through all of my old cards lol. Unfortunately, I don't have any! If I had an doubles of my ex's, I'd be all for it, but I don't. Same goes for 1st Editions from Base Set.

Do u have any of the following

Collectors
Zekrom fa
Tornadus fa
Pkm catchers
Pachi's col
Shaymin ul

@ Hotwings: No, no, no, no, no, and no... Sorry... I'm looking for most of those myself, actually...

LIST UPDATED!!! :D

Hey man, so here is what I got:
Typhlosian Prime (Incoming)
Serperior #20 (Deck themed, ill assume?)
Reshiram 114 (Incoming)

@ BlastBurn: Hey! The Serperior is just a promo I need. It doesn't come out until late October though. It's a tin promo. Any word on the other stuff yet, too? Let's take this back to our PMs. :)

@ The Char master: I didn't see anything that I need on your list. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back