Votes: 35 60.3%
  • TU

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • TM

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Tri

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
i just voted and i thinks its TR most people go with it. TR is Team Rocket or Tyranitar Rock. Personally TU makes more sense but TR just feels right somehow

We'll all just have to find out at Cities. IIRC there is somewhere on Pokemon.com, in the TCG rules section that shows you that deck list you must fill out at events.
I just checked there a few moments ago and it still hasn't been updated yet. (It still only goes up to Undaunted.)

To make things even more confusing, on PokeGym it says the abbreviation is TM, but on SteveP's it says TU.
I'm still looking on Pokemon's website to see if they have the final say, but of course, we all know how long they take to update.
Months.

edit: agh on pokemon.com i couldn't find a THING, and I looked for 15 whole minutes

TR is also Team Rogue :p And Tyranitar DOES rock. TR is most natural for me, but it probably won't be the official abreviation. The reason being is because:

Arceus=AR
Triumphant=TR?

But they usually split the sets into sylables (Unless, of course, it's two words, like LA, MD, GS, etc., but most of them are) so it'll probably be TU (TriUmphant). I highly disagree with TM.

Apparently the official abbreviation is TU. That's what it was on the Cities' decklists that were provided.

Now that's what I call organization!
Out of TM and TU, TU seems like it would be correct because of what Tyraniking said about syllables (UnLeashed, UnDaunted, TriUmphant). TR seems the most natural, though.

The abbreviations I use for the HG/SS sets are HGSS, HS:UL, HS:UD and HS:TR.

I don't really care much for what's official or what others use as long as it's easily understandable, anyways.

Back