Finished Trivia of DNA II (Well done, Storm Blade!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trivia of DNA II

What is the only move of Uxie that puts the opponent to sleep?

What's the only Pokemon move that all of the seniors and juniors will be doing this weekend?

Seniors/Juniors registration is so early. We'll be Resting later.

What is a reflex of simultaneous inhalation of air and stretching of the eardrums, followed by exhalation of breath and should logically be able to be used by almost every single Pokémon, yet is only naturally learned by 26 Pokémon?

What is my least favorite Pokemon move to face in game?

Damn switching.

Back from Regionals and it feels so good! And I see there are a fair amount of TCG jokes in here as well! I'm sure a lot of you are exhausted (I am too), but I'll wake myself up enough to give you all your points.

the aura is with me8: +1. For accuracy.
Snivylover555: +1. For accuracy.
batui4: +1. For accuracy.
HypnoticLuxray: +2. lol
Xdogking: +2. lol again
dmaster: +2. I feel you, bro.
eevee: +0. I know you can do better than that!
Dark Void: +1. I should give you zero points because it's a slight copy of HypnoticLuxray's question...but I won't.
Chillarmy: +0. ...what?
glaceon: +0. Yawn is not a healing move. You are thinking of Slack Off.
Blah237: +1. For accuracy.
Bippa201: +1. For accuracy.
Hatman: +1. For accuracy, but that was way too close to Bippa's answer...
mpain0: +0. Uxie can also learn Secret Power, which under certain conditions could put the opponent to sleep.
LuckyPokeGirl: +1. Claydol can't learn Yawn at all; however, you did mention one of my favorite Pokemon, so you get a point.
superpokemon67: +1. You get props for referring to Regs, but those Juniors and Seniors have energy to spare; I don't think they'll be sleeping.
PikachuRaichuMaster: +0. ...what?
Teal: +3. That's the kind of overly convoluted explanation for such a simple thing that makes me smile.
Blue Thunder: +1. I'm not yawning because of the questions; I'm yawning because I'm tired!
Guy89: +2. don't we all

Dark Void - 8
eevee - 7
HypnoticLuxray - 6
Superpokemon67 - 5
dmaster - 5
Bippa201 - 4
the aura is with me8 - 4
Xdogking - 4
Blue Thunder - 3
Hatman - 3
Teal - 3
Guy89 - 3
Riskbreakers - 2
batui4 - 2
Snivylover555 - 2
Yoshidude10 - 1
Darkvoid57 - 1
Chillarmy - 1
pokemon99 - 1
Blah237 - 1
LuckyPokeGirl - 1
Edit: Fixed HypnoticLuxray's score.

Next question!

Clefairy.

The glitch pokemon LM4 or ゥL ||ゥM 4| evolves into what pokemon at level 18?

What was originally supposed to be the mascot for Pokemon?

What Pokemon has an escape item based off it, but looks like the whole body instead of just the tail?

What pokemon is secretly a werewolf?

You forgot to count my points on the leaderboard, :eek:

In Gen 4, which forgetable pink, but non-psychic-type, Pokemon appears constantly in the Gamblin' House of Misfortune?

Oops.

What is one of the rare Base Set trainer cards that is annoying to get and does nothing whatsoever?

Oh boy. Here we go.

~Begin with the National Dex number of the second Pokemon Brock uses in his gym challenges in RBY. (Onix, #95)
-Next, add to that number the national dex number of the first Bug/Steel type Pokemon in national dex order (Forretress, #205. Currently at 300).
-Now add the national dex number of the starter Pokemon with the longest name. (Charmander, #5. Currently at 305)
-Now add the Hoenn PokeDex number of the first pure Poison type in the Hoenn PokeDex (Gulpin, #95. Currently at 400).
-Finally, divide your number by 4. You will get the Sinnoh PokeDex number of a Pokemon. What is that Pokemon? (Clefairy is number 100).

eww.... Math.

What is the most annoying pokemon i found to get back in gen 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back