• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

TROPICAL WIND! H: Gengar, Cresselia, Luxray X, Spiritomb, JPN Merch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Jaimonster's Trades H: GENGAR LV X, SALLY X, SPIRITOMB, EXPERT BELT N: Garchomp X

hmmm...I think I can spare a Garchomp Lv. X

RE: Jaimonster's Trades H: GENGAR LV X, SALLY X, SPIRITOMB, EXPERT BELT N: Garchomp X

qnetykz said:
hmmm...I think I can spare a Garchomp Lv. X

And what would you like for it =D

Jaimonster said:
And what would you like for it =D

currently, I'm looking at your Arceus Lv. X *96/99*...but I was wondering...what's it take total on the custom mats?

The Mats are valued at around 45-100$ depending on what design is in them... Sometimes more.

Jaimonster said:
The Mats are valued at around 45-100$ depending on what design is in them... Sometimes more.

yikes...I imagine what I have in mind will probably be on the higher end of that scale

Thats the problem... I wish I could make them cheaper... But we do all HandMade [no Prints here!] using Copic, PrismaColor markers and Sharpies [Along with watercolors and some sealing agents mixed with the paint]

Jaimonster said:
Thats the problem... I wish I could make them cheaper... But we do all HandMade [no Prints here!] using Copic, PrismaColor markers and Sharpies [Along with watercolors and some sealing agents mixed with the paint]

nice...have you ever seen that Giratina Origin Forme Binder?

I dont think I have...

Jaimonster said:
I don't think I have...

how about this picture, have you seen this one before? I know they have it on a 3-ring Binder and a deckbox...I think it also might be on a mini binder too

4104pOzkl%2BL._SS500_.jpg

MY:

x1 expert belt
x4 warp point
x4 bebes
x2 candy
x4 rescue
x4 ssu
x2 power spray
x1 energy gain
x1 garchomp SV (RH)

YOUR:

leafeon lvl x. Please LMK or CML and counter. Can also add a few more thinks.

I have:

Expert Belt
x2 Bebe's Search
x2 TGI Poke Turn x1 RH
Garchomp C lvl X (tin)

pm if you want these. I am interested in the playmats.

qnetykz said:
how about this picture, have you seen this one before? I know they have it on a 3-ring Binder and a deckbox...I think it also might be on a mini binder too

Oh yeah, I've seen it before... Not a big fan of Giratina, thats why I skipped it.

Spardan19 said:
MY:
x1 expert belt
x4 warp point
x4 bebes
x2 candy
x4 rescue
x4 ssu
x2 power spray
x1 energy gain
x1 garchomp SV (RH)

YOUR:
leafeon lvl x. Please LMK or CML and counter. Can also add a few more thinks.

No thank you...

tyler_pwn said:
I have:

Expert Belt
x2 Bebe's Search
x2 TGI Poke Turn x1 RH
Garchomp C lvl X (tin)

pm if you want these. I am interested in the playmats.

Im not interested on Garchomp C.

Jaimonster said:
Oh yeah, I've seen it before... Not a big fan of Giratina, thats why I skipped it.

lol...yea, not alot of people seem to like Giratina

anyway, the I had in mind, would have that pic from top to bottom in the middle and have deck and areas on the right, and prize areas on the left

that's why I said it would probaby be on the higher end of that scale

I have the Garchomp Lv.X. (You want the MD one, right?)

I'm interested in all your Expert Belts... Want to do 4 or 5 Expert Belts for the Garchomp?

LMK, thanks!

Please CML for 5x Expert Belt and 3x Spiritomb PA.

I don' t really have your wants but could you do this?
MY
1 RH Spiritomb
Your
2 Non RH Spiritomb

RE: Jaimonster's Trades H: GENGAR LV X, SPIRITOMB, EXPERT BELT N: Flygon X, Others

qnetykz said:
lol...yea, not alot of people seem to like Giratina
anyway, the I had in mind, would have that pic from top to bottom in the middle and have deck and areas on the right, and prize areas on the left
that's why I said it would probaby be on the higher end of that scale

Yeah, it tips the scale a little too much... Specially since Giratina has so much detailing

InfinityFangX said:
cml for 1,2,or 3 spiritomb aoa

Sorry, nothing

Ampha-pwn77 said:
I have the Garchomp Lv.X. (You want the MD one, right?)

I'm interested in all your Expert Belts... Want to do 4 or 5 Expert Belts for the Garchomp?

LMK, thanks!

Im no longer looking for Garchomp X

eevee said:
Please CML for 5x Expert Belt and 3x Spiritomb PA.

I dont see anything ATM... Sorry D=

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I don' t really have your wants but could you do this?
MY
1 RH Spiritomb
Your
2 Non RH Spiritomb

No because I lose one Spiritomb, RH doesnt really means much to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back