DPPt/HGSS TRU Shaymin & Regigigas

Status
Not open for further replies.

aiiia

Aspiring Trainer
To soneone who is willing to help,

Like any other people who doesn't live in those particular areas of the world and missed out on all those precious legendary Pokemons all along, I want this Shaymin & Regigigas so bad (http://gonintendo.com/?p=70459 ). I also want to know how it feel to actually be able to reset the game until I find the right nature & ivs for those Pokemons on my own. But hey I'm not living in the US and I'm also not one of those hackers who couldn't care less about this and just cracks the game for these Pokemons. I don't have any other legendaries except Jirachi to offer for trading (I only own the US bonus disk of the Pokemon Colosseum). However, given the incoming circumstance, I do have another idea.

Would there be anyone in this clan who understand this feeling and already planned on going to these 2 TRU events anyway and wouldn't mind helping me out with this downloading? My plan is I could buy a new Pokemon Diamond/Pearl from the website (Amazon, Gamestop, Bestbuy, TRU) & have it shipped to someone here interested in doing a good deed by helping a stranger like me. Then, he/she ship the game with downloaded legendary mistery gifts to me. All the costs are on me via Paypal.

Does this sound doable to anyone? Of course, to preserve privacy or if it would make this any simplier, I could also only send the total amount of money for both the game & the shipping fee and you could just buy the game from TRU at that day without giving me your address at all. Please, if you are interested to do this for me. I'm looking forward to this event for so long. Please help me. Thanks.

2 questions:
1) Do you mind cloned Pokémon?
2) Do you have Wi-Fi?

Because I would happily clone my Shaymin and Regigigas (when I go to the event) and give you the clones (for free!). The only catch is that because the GTS cloning glitch doesn't work on events with the Classic Ribbon (like Shaymin and Regigigas), so I'd have to use a friend's Action Replay to clone them.

Mr. Meep said:
2 questions:
2) Do you have Wi-Fi?

Because I would happily clone my Shaymin and Regigigas (when I go to the event) and give you the clones (for free!). The only catch is that because the GTS cloning glitch doesn't work on events with the Classic Ribbon (like Shaymin and Regigigas), so I'd have to use a friend's Action Replay to clone them.

I prefer to be the one choosing which nature and ivs of those Pokemon from mystery gift. Would you mind helping me out with the actual downloading?

Hmm... I was just interested in your Jirachi. Could you like hunt for a nature and IV's? It's on my wants list in the Emporium.

aiiia said:
Mr. Meep said:
2 questions:
2) Do you have Wi-Fi?

I prefer to be the one choosing which nature and ivs of those Pokemon from mystery gift. Would you mind helping me out with the actual downloading?

I may be able to. In the meantime, you may want to arrange a backup plan with someone else in case I can't.

Renzo said:
Hmm... I was just interested in your Jirachi. Could you like hunt for a nature and IV's? It's on my wants list in the Emporium.

That's what I always do for people in need my friend :)

Mr. Meep said:
aiiia said:
Mr. Meep said:
2 questions:
2) Do you have Wi-Fi?

I may be able to. In the meantime, you may want to arrange a backup plan with someone else in case I can't.

Yes, do you want anything else in Pokemon world in return?

Renzo said:

But how do I get a Body Slam move on Jirachi or a Zapdos with Heat Wave? Is it possible in another gen of Pokemon? I'm playing Pearl.

WISHMKR Jirachi is the Advance version. There are Move Tutors. I would like to request a Jolly Jirachi with Body Slam please. But to make it easier, before you teach it Body Slam, I would like to know its UT stats so that I can put them through an IV calculator. Heat Wave is also a Move Tutor move from Platinum. I will trade big for Jirachi.

aiiia said:
But how do I get a Body Slam move on Jirachi or a Zapdos with Heat Wave? Is it possible in another gen of Pokemon? I'm playing Pearl.

Zapdos with Heat Wave is possible via a move tutor in Platinum. Don't know about Jirachi, though...

Renzo said:
WISHMKR Jirachi is the Advance version. There are Move Tutors. I would like to request a Jolly Jirachi with Body Slam please. But to make it easier, before you teach it Body Slam, I would like to know its UT stats so that I can put them through an IV calculator. Heat Wave is also a Move Tutor move from Platinum. I will trade big for Jirachi.

One can obtain Jirachi only after he recieve a Hoen Pokedek. Plus, for recieving multiple Jirachi I'll have to reset my game all over and play like 15 mins to the point where I can have a Pokedex. So I haven't start playing my Pokemon Saphire just yet, knowing that I will need it for producing Jirachi for people. I could play it to the point where they teach the Body Slam move for your Jirachi though but how long would that take? Could you guide me?

For 'Heat Wave' move tutor information, that's awsome!

What versions do you have? Just Sapphire? And don't teach it Body Slam until you find out the Stats and I check them for IV's.

Mr. Meep said:
aiiia said:
Mr. Meep said:
2 questions:
2) Do you have Wi-Fi?

So I'll ask you again next week then. Oh! actually, so do you prefer me to get the game from Amazon to you though?

Renzo said:
What versions do you have? Just Sapphire? And don't teach it Body Slam until you find out the Stats and I check them for IV's.

Of course, I'll have to make sure that you r satisfy with the nature/iv first before I go on. BTW, my friend do have Leafgreen. I could just trade it over there to teach Body Slam afterward. So if I got the right Jirachi for you will you help me out with the Shaymin and Regigigas downloading and the cartridge shipping?

Sorry, I'm not going to Japan. I was talking about a straight trade. Are you more of a collector or a battler?

Renzo said:
Sorry, I'm not going to Japan. I was talking about a straight trade. Are you more of a collector or a battler?

I'm both battler & collecter. I started Pokemon Pearl last year and it's now 828 hours after that. I prefer double battle. Right now my Pokedex has only 368 entries so I'm not much of a collecter. I collect only Pokemons that I can find uniqueness or a good strategy for it.

By the way, these events I'm talking about will be taken place at Toys 'R' Us, USA. http://gonintendo.com/?p=70459

Could you help me? I'll do my best for your Jirachi.

Bad news: I won't be able to do this after all. I'm still happy to clone them for you, though.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Those events. In that case, my sister will go for me. I don't think my parents would let me get it for you. They don't know that I'm even active on any forums lol. They don't think up to the age.

Mr. Meep said:
2 questions:
2) Do you have Wi-Fi?

I know I'm kind of late to this, in fact I just got into pokemon, and it's been awhile since I've been on a forum...but if there's any chance you could get me the TRU Regigigas it'd be super helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back