Tuesday, 3/20, Miyazaki's Next Film, Manaphy Promotion, Mystery Dungeon 2

Hurray for Miyazaki! Water colors and pastels sound like nice a nice substitue. The movie sounds great. Now if only we could get that Tales of Earthsea movie over here soon.

Already commented about PMD 2 in another thread so I won't say much besides, I can't wait, Mystery Dungeon is what all Pokemon spin-offs should be like, it's a memorable experience.

YES! The return of WPM's BGMs!! w00t!

EDIT: On a side note this post marks the debut of my new avatar! ^ ^

This movie sounds like Japan's answer to America's big Summer 2008 animated film.... Pixar's Wall-E. If you haven't heard anything abour this movie, DEFINITELY check it out. It will be AWESOME.

masterryanx said:
Hurray for Miyazaki! Water colors and pastels sound like nice a nice substitue. The movie sounds great. Now if only we could get that Tales of Earthsea movie over here soon.

Already commented about PMD 2 in another thread so I won't say much besides, I can't wait, Mystery Dungeon is what all Pokemon spin-offs should be like, it's a memorable experience.

YES! The return of WPM's BGMs!! w00t!

EDIT: On a side note this post marks the debut of my new avatar! ^ ^

Same here. Aaahh it's going to be good to see some art in a movie for change:]

Too bad Mystery Dungeon was crap. :rolleyes: I only played a few hours of that game before I got so bored of it. Because of that, I think I'll hold off on all other Pokémon spin-offs!

Regarding music, what was that last song you played in your first podcast? I think I've heard it before, and quite a lot, but I can't remember what it is. It might just sound similar to something else, though...

Oh, and please stop pronouncing the "é" in "Pokémon" like a long "e"...It hurts the ears, you know? :(

Oh well. I think we all knew we weren't getting a proper pokemon RPG, but I guess MD2 is ok. Well, I won't buy it, but at least it isn't pokemon channel2.

Why is everyone ragging on Mystery Dungeon. It Rawk Hawked. MD2 will RAWK!!!! ;)

Back