• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Turbo Primarina-GX

I know, I just maybe thought it could be maybe used to attach to ninetales or super clutch attachments to lele or something...
No, don’t fall into the trap of putting Special Energy in acceleration decks.

I really don’t think this deck has much potential. I don’t mean to sound rude or dismissive by saying that, but what I will say is that Darkrai-EX BKP is Basic and has a MORE powerful attack. This deck is really slow I’m afraid by nature of the fact that it uses a Stage 2. You can’t even take advantage of Max Elixir very effectively because you have to dump multiple energy on a 70 HP Popplio. If you want to carry on with this deck I would be keen to see how you do with it, but I wouldn’t recommend it.

No, don’t fall into the trap of putting Special Energy in acceleration decks.

I really don’t think this deck has much potential. I don’t mean to sound rude or dismissive by saying that, but what I will say is that Darkrai-EX BKP is Basic and has a MORE powerful attack. This deck is really slow I’m afraid by nature of the fact that it uses a Stage 2. You can’t even take advantage of Max Elixir very effectively because you have to dump multiple energy on a 70 HP Popplio. If you want to carry on with this deck I would be keen to see how you do with it, but I wouldn’t recommend it.
You can put the energy on a tapu lele or onto manaphy EX

Back