Twig's Fake Card Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB Zero

Formally Twig
Welcome to my fake card shop! I'm still new to this so bear with me. I'll have more examples soon.

can i have an stage 1 card the pokemon is espeon

HP 90

pokepower:futur sight lets you see the top 5 cards of you deck if you discard 1 (psychic)energie

2x (psychic)energie
energy blast 30+ flip a coin if heads this atack doe +20

weakness:dark
resistance:fighting
retrait cost 1

Sorry I like to work by myself. Heres Blazikin. (I can't find a good picture of
espeon if you can provide one That would be Great!) Random but I got some REAL fake cards at my schools craft fair. I thought I was getting 2 regular PK packs but when I open it The first card is a Reverse holo Dragonite EX d Yes reverse holo ex. I also got non holo reverse holo (Dont ask) If they were real I would be so happy for it came with 1 holo reverse holo 3 non holo reverse holos (Rare) 1 uncommon 3 commons and 1 energy! I'm so pissed now! :D

CAN YOU MAKE A CARD FOR INFERNAPE THIS IS THE SPOILER I WANT...

Infernape LV.50 Hp:130

Pokebody Burn down: Once per turn(Before you attack) if there is a stadium card in play discard it.

Flame wheel: ® 40

Fire Ball: ® ® 60

Heat Wave: ® ® © 120:Flip a coin if heads discard 2 ® energy Attached to Infernape and next turn Infernape's Fire Ball attack's base damage is 100.If tails discard all ® energy attached to Infernape and the defending pokemon is now burned.

Pokedex entry: It uses a special arts involvong all it's limbs. It's fire never goes out.

Weakness: Water +40

Resistance: None

Retreat: ©

PorygonZ LV65 HP110

PokeBody: Pixel: : : When a Pokemon attacks PorygonZ with an attack that has an effect, flip a coin. If tails, the effect does nothing.

C C C Reply: : : ~10~ Every time a damage counter is placed on PorygonZ, increase the damage of this attack by 10
C L W F Tri-Attack: : : ~40~ Flip a 3 coins. If all tails, the defending Pokemon get paralyzed. If 1 head, the defending pokemon get burned. If all heads, the damage of this attack is 70.

PorygonZ does not need oxygen to breathe. As a result, scientists have debated whether to use them for space research or not.

Weakness, Resistance, Retreat cost,
F, P, C C

Blazing Pokemon Master said:
goody, this thread was dead -_-
Please do not mini-mod. Just report it.

Wierdmin, please do not post in threads that have had no replies for more than two weeks. Please read the forum rules in Site Discussion if you haven't read them.

*Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back