Two Magical Fish

I don't mean he is different, I mean the bringing back of him is different, as in not only un-expected but I don't see a real reason. Nautrally I don't know the whole story of how he has changed and whatever is going on, but my curiousity shows. Is he needed so bad that we can trust him not to do anything to the forum again, I don't know him personally but still, we all have that thought in the back of our minds.

darkrai1246 said:
Am I the only person that hates this?

Please.. don't make tracy a moderator!

When did they say they were going to?

darkrai1246 said:

What do you have against me? .-.

Anyways, it's pretty pointless to keep posting in this thread.

Gale said:
darkrai1246 said:

Well since Amt's back (And I don't have access to spell check at the moment)
theres a %85 chance of Amt being modded... C'mon everyone here likes her and she has experience....

darkrai has a tendency to go against everyone.

Can someone lock this? I really feel that there's no longer a point posting here.

zyflair said:
darkrai has a tendency to go against everyone.

Can someone lock this? I really feel that there's no longer a point posting here.
I'm afraid of getting banned. (I tend to to annoy them alot in chat >_>)

If you don't want to get banned, then you don't go against people. I don't get your meaning.

darkrai1246 said:
Gale said:
darkrai1246 said:

theres a %85 chance of Amt being modded... C'mon everyone here likes her and she has experience...

Who said this thread had anything to do with people becoming moderators?

By what means are you concluding that Amt has an 85% chance of being modded?

Why are you even posting in this thread?

darkrai1246 said:
Gale said:
darkrai1246 said:

theres a %85 chance of Amt being modded... C'mon everyone here likes her and she has experience...
Dude.

Do you know who Tracy is?

^ IN which case, teh Magic fishes is linked to the dark sovereign coming t POKebeach... All those who were in chat at the time will know what I'm talking about.

Tracy also happens to be NNs name...

Anwyays, this thread is weird. In fact, al of pokebeach has been turning weird lately. I think we should just forget allabout this and wait for the dark soveriegn to take over. *cough*turkish hackers*cough*...

If Holy Star and Amt don't hve anything to do with this, I'm throughly stumped. Just when I thought this thread was over with. ._.

dmaster out.

This thread is over. But we're still posting here for no good reason.

Señor Noobnerd said:
darkrai1246 said:
Gale said:
darkrai1246 said:

Dude.

Do you know who Tracy is?
amt and amt is away_... or was it _away?

It never ends -_-

Ok WPM you got us, we thought it was HS and Amt, which seems to fit the riddle perfectly but if that has nothing to do with or there is much more or whatever. If there is a dark sovereign coming to beach, well in that case I'm just gonna wait untill that dark soverign comes. Unless there is something we must do to stop it, but I don't know how that would work. Any way, all answers will be revealed in time.

its all related to the pokebeach main page
and the thing that happend is the BAD(fitting, it just doesn't fit with blue) black halloween banner.
the good side is the blue things that fit with the old pokebeach style(and name)

Back