• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ty-tar comback tyranitar prime rogue

cronos

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:15

4x Larvitar
2x Pupitar
4x Tyranitar Prime
1x zekrom
1x reshiram
1x tornadus
1x pichu
1x cleffa

Trainer:33

3x Sage’s Training
4x Pokémon Collector
2x Twins
3x Professor Juniper
3x Pokémon Communication
4x Rare Candy
4x Max Potion
4x Junk Arm
2x Pokémon Catcher
1x switch
1x super rod
2x N

Energy:12

4x Special Darkness
4x Basic Darkness
4x dce

getting up ty-tar witch darkness howl,ty-tar cant be ohko by any pokemon we can use max potion to heal him he only needs 1 energy 8

You'll need a second attacker, and a faster, non Stage2 one, at that. IE, Mewtwo EX. Also, Elekid isn't that great, try Cleffa of Pichu or if you go really rouge…Igglybuff
~Elf

dont think i needsec attacker caus i have tytar witch 1 energy and dont forget i heal him witch max potion you cant ohko ty-tar

cronos said:
don't think i needsec attacker caus i have tytar witch 1 energy and don't forget i heal him witch max potion you cant ohko ty-tar

you can ohko t tar.

landorus, terrakion...

You're ripped apart by Terrakion, you're going to need something like Mandibuzz because it is fighting resistant, or Tornadus.

i made some changes

i added a

zekrom
reshiram
tornadus
pichu
cleffa

instead of smeargle and igglybuff

and a few trainers like adding

super rod and switch

of energy i droped 2 normal dark for 2 more dce

-1 sage's (to make room)