• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Tylertyphlosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cards I got were well-packaged, mint, and even though the post office was slow on the shipping, he made it easy to work out the problems. I am happy to have traded with Tylertyphlosion, and look forward to trading again. +1

+1 Great trader. Quick shipping and card was mint.

(Reference .. 25 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative – omahanime)

+0 - Neutral

My trade with Tyler started off good, but then fell a bit short of my expectations. The agreed trade was a fair value to both sides and he was prompt in confirming the trade. I sent first, he received my end, and then it was his turn to send out. His end was a bit delayed getting to me because he said he was having trouble with his post office sending some of his things back for no reason. I received soon after, however, one of the cards which was described as "flawless" arrived in played condition. Instead of the issue being easily fixed, I was accused of trying to hustle him. After seeking the help of a moderator, the trade was worked out so that Tyler would send something additional to make up for the condition of the played card. I have received the additional item, so the trade is now complete. The trade, overall, took atleast 3 weeks. I still have not received a ref, though, despite the fact that my end was sent promptly and accurately (received by Tyler on Oct. 22nd). I wish the trade could have been a more positive one, but unfortunately there was too much lacking in the communication aspect, and therefore I consider this trading experience to be neutral.

Edited to note that Shakespeare has approved this neutral ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back