• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

TyTyphlosion's Trades.Did a little update! Jumpluff RH. ERL. Sableye. AND MORE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: FLY X,CHAMP X- 2x ERL FULL -RH Jumpluff W: Lots of things! COME CHECK IT OUT!!~~~~

How about adding in Copycat x2? If you can do that, PM me to finalize.

RE: H: FLY X,CHAMP X- 2x ERL FULL -RH Jumpluff W: Lots of things! COME CHECK IT OUT!!

DJ Hype Vibes said:
DJ Hype Vibes said:
CML for E/R Legend. I also have a RH Rare Candy & x2 Communication unlisted.
Ah, really sorry about that. I have been using the net on my phone and I completely missed yours :(
What would I have to do to get that mat....
eevee said:
How about adding in Copycat x2? If you can do that, PM me to finalize.

Lemme have a look and see if I have the copycats when I get home.

RE: H: FLY X,CHAMP X- 2x ERL FULL -RH Jumpluff W: Lots of things! COME CHECK IT OUT!!~~~~

Sorry it's pending right now...so what else you like?

RE: H: FLY X,CHAMP X- 2x ERL FULL -RH Jumpluff W: Lots of things! COME CHECK IT OUT!!

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Sorry it's pending right now...so what else you like?

That mat is my biggest want, so if your other deal falls through lmk, but I guess I'm kinda interested in fly x.

Well all I need is E/R Legend Full...got anything else from my wants?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Well all I need is E/R Legend Full...got anything else from my wants?

I'm not sure which star cards you are interested in. But I do have a raikou star that is unlisted.

I got Raikou* already...any more star cards you got?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I have Raikou* already...any more star cards?

The raikou is the only star I have.

Is that all you have from my wants?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Is that all you have from my wants?

I believe so,
a full ERL is valued the same as a Flygon though.
So unless you were going to add somethign else in when I added something in, then I wouldn't do the trade.

---------------
Edit Reason.
Changed would to wouldnt. Oops

CML for the following

YOUR
1x Pokemon Platinum
1x ERL (FULL)
2x Sableye (SF)

80baby said:
CML for the following

YOUR
1x Pokemon Platinum
1x ERL (FULL)
2x Sableye (SF)

My:
Pokemon Platinum (30)
2x Sableye (10)

Your:
Scizor (prime) (8)
Vileplume UD (3)
Weavile UD (1)
5x Darkness Energy (league) (10)
1x Regiggias/Heatran Deckbox (USED)(Good Condition) (7?)
1x Silver Lining Sketched Lugia Designed Deckbox (USED)(Good Con!) (7?)

LMK

Hi. I've got lots of holo Psychic and Grass energies. Is there a set number you need? I'd like to trade some towards maybe your machamp X? LMK if interested.

HaunterX6 said:
Hi. I've got lots of holo Psychic and Grass energies. Is there a set number you need? I'd like to trade some towards maybe your machamp X? LMK if interested.

I would rather not trade it for just energies, do you have anything else I may be interested in?

Tylertyphlosion said:
I would rather not trade it for just energies, do you have anything else I may be interested in?

Not sure. Don't have anything from your wants, but you can CML if you like. I've got some ok stuff, just dunno if you want or need any of it.

Were you able to find the Copycats?

HaunterX6 said:
Tylertyphlosion said:

Not sure. Don't have anything from your wants, but you can CML if you like. I've got some ok stuff, just dunno if you want or need any of it.

I will check on it tonight :)

eevee said:
Were you able to find the Copycats?

I found 1 Professor Oak's new Theory, and 1 copycat.

for some reason I couldnt find two of one but I found one of both :) lol

So hows this?

Your:
Houndoom x2 (1 RH) UD
Houndour x3 (1 RH) UD (listed which one above)
Special Dark x4
Muk x3 UD
Grimer x6 UD
Shaymin PL #38

My:
Magcargo EX
Sneasel EX
Ho-oh EX POP3
Crystal Tower's Entei
Gyarados (ex Dragons PreRelease)
1x Copycat
1x Prof Oak's Theory
Could you maybe throw in 2x defender since I am putting in the 2 staple trainers?

Thanks! LMK through PM

Interested in:
Shadowless Rares/Holos
Dark Vileplume (Team Rocket) 1st Ed.
Dark Machamp (Team Rocket) 1st Ed.
Kangaskhan (jungle) 1st Ed.
Dark Slowbro (team rocket) 1st Ed.
Wigglytuff (jungle) 1st Ed.
Dark Dugtrio (team rocket) 1st Ed.
Dark Hypno (team rocket) 1st Ed.
Dark Magneton (team rocket) 1st Ed.
ERL Bottom x2

CML, LMK.

ESP said:
Interested in:
Shadowless Rares/Holos
Dark Vileplume (Team Rocket) 1st Ed.
Dark Machamp (Team Rocket) 1st Ed.
Kangaskhan (jungle) 1st Ed.
Dark Slowbro (team rocket) 1st Ed.
Wigglytuff (jungle) 1st Ed.
Dark Dugtrio (team rocket) 1st Ed.
Dark Hypno (team rocket) 1st Ed.
Dark Magneton (team rocket) 1st Ed.
ERL Bottom x2

CML, LMK.

I am working on other trades for the erl, so if those don't work out I will pm you later on about them.and....

I wasn't interested in much, but I saw the following:
Yanma SH9 (dmgd)
Crobat (Prime)
UL PR poster (value low)
And anything else you have from my wants?

My prerelease is Sunday and I can look for some of those commons/uncommons for you, and I also have a few Rare Candy and Call Energy but I wouldn't trade those for the holos, but maybe for ERL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back