• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

U.S. Qwerty's B&W Trading: I WANT THAT PIKACHU!!! HAVE ZEKROM & RESHIRAM TO TRADE!

RE: H: HS-Unleashed! Complete HGSS & AR Set! W: Crobat PRIME, Ursaring PRIME, And More!

i have 1 crobat prime and 2 ursaring prime...do u want to trade with ultraball playmate sealed??

lmk

RE: H: HS-Unleashed! Complete HGSS & AR Set! W: Crobat PRIME, Ursaring PRIME, And More!

CML for Tyranitar Prime

thanks for sending DJ to me.

anyway can we do like common for common trades for us to get the set? i still have to sort out though.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I asked him. =) Need any rares, T/S, uncommons etc...from UL?

I need Ursaring (The plain Rare)

ash_satoshi said:
i have 1 crobat prime and 2 ursaring prime...do u want to trade with ultraball playmate sealed??

lmk

My playmat isn't sealed.... anything else u wanted?

EvilHamster said:
CML for Tyranitar Prime

didn't see anything... sorry :(

richkid50000 said:
thanks for sending DJ to me.

anyway can we do like common for common trades for us to get the set? i still have to sort out though.

I have all the commons already... and ur welcome

Azelf Master said:
I have Ursaring HSU.

If you don't mind, im gunna ask DJ Hype Vibes first. But, wut would u have wanted? LMK cuz i might just trade with you. ;)

RE: H: HS-Unleashed! Complete HGSS & AR Set! W: Crobat PRIME, Ursaring PRIME, And Mor

My ursaring for your luxray GL?

2. Magmortar
4. Metagross
9. Sudowoodo
cml for these

Please CML for Raikou/Suicune LEGEND (Top) [HS-U].

how mant spiritomb arceus do u have?

lmk

konter_j8902 said:
2. Magmortar
4. Metagross
9. Sudowoodo
cml for these

Those 3 for Raikou/Suicune LEGEND Bottom? LMK

eevee said:
Please CML for Raikou/Suicune LEGEND (Top) [HS-U].

Ummm.... im already trying to get the bottom and it's my favorite LEGEND so far so, nty..... srry :(

ash_satoshi said:
how mant spiritomb arceus do u have?

lmk

i can trade 1 ursaring prime with 1 spiritomb arceus and 1 rare candy (i do not care which on is it as long as is mint)

lmk
thanks

wut do u mean by wut "on" it is?

my crobat prime
for your 2 rare candy (at least one unleashed) and 1 ssu (unleashed) and a jumpluff hgss?
counter if you want!

cml for any jumpluff hgss, raiku suicune legend

ROFLiron said:
my crobat prime
for your 2 rare candy (at least one unleashed) and 1 ssu (unleashed) and a jumpluff hgss?
counter if you want!

I already got Crobat PRIME.... srry

its geo baby said:
cml for any jumpluff hgss, raiku suicune legend

didn't see anything for those... want anything else?

Cml for 92. Raikou/Suicune LEGEND (Top)

Back