News UB Burst and UB Assembly Revealed on Nintendo Direct!

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
I don't think that Burst is Fire/Fairy, because all of the other Ultra Beasts, except Xurkitree, have double weaknesses.

Celesteela doesn't.
I don't really think they'd make it so all UBs have double weaknesses (Celesteela kinda proves that, and if they really wanted to fit that pattern then Xurkitree would have another type slapped on to give it a 4x Ground weakness), even for GameFreak's standards that's a very specific (and borderline unnecessary tbh) thing to have a group of Pokemon to have.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Burst looks like a crazy clown DJ with a disco ball on its head.
Assembly looks like the Donald Trump Incarnate.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
Who wants to bet that Donald Trump will purchase Ultra Moon just to get UB Assembly?

Davidoo008

Pika Pika! ♥️
I don't really like these Ultra Beasts, but UB Burst looks like Psychic/Fairy type, and UB Assembly like Steel type.

Last edited:

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Celesteela doesn't.
I don't really think they'd make it so all UBs have double weaknesses (Celesteela kinda proves that, and if they really wanted to fit that pattern then Xurkitree would have another type slapped on to give it a 4x Ground weakness), even for GameFreak's standards that's a very specific (and borderline unnecessary tbh) thing to have a group of Pokemon to have.
Celesteela has double weakness to rock.
I think Assembly will be ghost and rock, Burst will be fairy and fire.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Celesteela has double weakness to rock.
I think Assembly will be ghost and rock, Burst will be fairy and fire.

Celesteela is a Steel/Flying type - and Steel is in no way weak to rock types. The only weaknesses it has are regular ones of Fire and Electric.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Celesteela is a Steel/Flying type - and Steel is in no way weak to rock types. The only weaknesses it has are regular ones of Fire and Electric.
Ground is what I meant. I got rock and ground mixed up :p Celesteela is 4x weak to ground.

dotamin

Aspiring Trainer
New pokemon in the middle of a generation? This is definitely interesting for future games considering everyone thought new pokemon would never be introduced in the middle of a generation, not counting megas and alolan/alternative forms (ultra beasts aren't regular/common pokemon but you can still get my point). I'm guessing that UB Burst is fire/fairy or fire/psychic while UB Assembly is rock/ghost.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Now, now beloved Pokébeach community, it was always apparent that these two are Bug/Fighting. We don't need to war with each other, all we need to do is grab your exquisite tea and bo back to training on Showdown and focus the Sunday out the way it should be. ;)

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I really like Burst. I dont know it's just so goofy looking that I want twenty. I'm thinking Fairy with either fire or normal but that's just me.

Teenyvictini

Aspiring Trainer
The Nintendo direct also revealed that with the purchase of the gold or silver games you'd get a free Celebi on your ultra sun or ultra moon games, is this hinting at a possible shiny Celebi?