Pokemon Ultimate Pokemon Tower Defense Trading: More shiny pokemon and Shiny Mew contest

Do you think i make good trades?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ultimate Pokemon Tower Defense Trading

Hey about that second trade...cancel that ill trade the beedrill and geodude for that shiny gyrados

Can I trade a shiny metapod for a shiny poliwhirl?

@gdrockson sure on Sunday I come home so we will trade then but I don't know what time.
@lust11 yea we will trade on Sunday

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Tower Defense Trading: Free shiny Venasaur

adan15 said:
courtis yea i can give you some pokemon but why did you vote go tie yourself up and jum in a lake i wasnt online to read this if that is why geez although yea i will still give you a few pokemon do they have to be shiny

k can you send me the codes?? plzz and im sorry I voted that :p

Ok right now I am at my dads but I promise to do it 2morrow but I don't know what time

shiny arcanine pls. my favorite pokemon, i have a regular one already. i only have shiny alakazam, golem, zubat, and butterfree, but dont want to give any of em away as theyre the only ones i have. do you take non shiny's?

I guess I can make an exception if it is level 36 but right now I'm at my dads so I will give you the. Codes 2morrow

RE: Ultimate Pokemon Tower Defense Trading: Free shiny Venasaur

courtis123 said:
adan15 said:
courtis yea i can give you some pokemon but why did you vote go tie yourself up and jum in a lake i wasnt online to read this if that is why geez although yea i will still give you a few pokemon do they have to be shiny

Aha sorry I just thought it was a joke and no they don't have to be shiny but it would be nice :)

So could you send me some pokemon? I would really like a shiny mew :)

Yea I will send you some pokemon later today because right now I'm at my dads

i could trade shiny alakazam for a shiny mew o.0

plus a non shiny for the shiny Arcanine ofc.

@jedc22 sure about the first trade but I only do shiny pokemon for shiny poke,on unless you are offering me a level 36

jedc22 said:
shiny arcanine pls. my favorite pokemon, i have a regular one already. i only have shiny alakazam, golem, zubat, and butterfree, but don't want to give any of em away as theyre the only ones i have. do you take non shiny's?

adan15 said:
I guess I can make an exception if it is level 36 but right now I'm at my dads so I will give you the. Codes 2morrow

i was going off of this. i can trade a lvl 30 wigglytuff, he needs a moonstone to evolve from jigglypuff, so it costs 10k to get.

jedc22 said:
jedc22 said:
shiny arcanine pls. my favorite pokemon, i have a regular one already. i only have shiny alakazam, golem, zubat, and butterfree, but don't want to give any of em away as theyre the only ones i have. do you take non shiny's?

adan15 said:

i was going off of this. i can trade a lvl 30 wigglytuff, he needs a moonstone to evolve from jigglypuff, so it costs 10k to get.
So do you have any level 36 pokemon or not

*Link Removed* please help me evolve and if anyone has any pokemon they dont need in pokemon tower defence plz give me codes i need help i got no good pokemon :(

i am now home from my dads so i will be doing trading now

I have a shiny nidoran F lvl 6. Would you trade for a shiny nidoran M?

Also, it looks like you are making bad trades for yourself (shiny zubat for shiny ekans?)
What is your policy on this? I'd feel bad for asking for an unfair trade.

Cheers!

adan15 said:
i am now home from my dads so i will be doing trading now

i lvl'ed wigglytuff to lvl 36, so it would be shiny alakazam for the shiny mew, and wigglytuff for the shiny arcanine?

@tinbah deal and the reason i make these bad trades is i find a lot of shiny pokemon in the wild that basically i have a lot of the same pokemon

@jedc22 deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back