• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Ultimate Troll Meta! Pyukumuku/Bats

jix99

Imagine if Pichu was in splatoon :D
My favourite troll deck it can beat certain meta decks with a bit of luck!

##Pokémon - 14

* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 4 Zubat PHF 31
* 4 Golbat PHF 32
* 4 Pyukumuku SUM 47

##Trainer Cards - 40

* 4 Bursting Balloon BKP 97
* 2 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 4 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Super Scoop Up FFI 100
* 1 Team Flare Grunt GEN 73
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 3 N FAC 105
* 1 Plumeria BUS 120
* 4 Professor Sycamore XY 122

##Energy - 6

* 2 Water Energy 3
* 4 Splash Energy BKP 113

Total Cards - 60

Here's the strategy you use bursting balloons combined with pyukumuku's ability that says "If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, put 6 damage counters on the Attacking Pokémon." So with bursting balloons you can do 120 damage to the opponents! The reason you use bats is because the chip damage of the bats the ability the balloon and the damage from pyukumuku's actual attack can knock out EX and GX Pokémon!

Last edited:
Think I'm missing the idea as well... You place damage counters on your opponent's Pokemon for sure, but how are you going to win?

Also, Phantom Forces is out of Standard in 2 days...

Think I'm missing the idea as well... You place damage counters on your opponent's Pokemon for sure, but how are you going to win?

Also, Phantom Forces is out of Standard in 2 days...
Phantom Forces is already out of standard. The Zubat and Golbat from that set were reprinted in Generations, so they're still safe even after rotation hits.

Hmm.. Have you tested this? What are your results so far? As a meta deck player, I think I would wait until Bursting Balloon's are gone.

If I would only have 1 Pokemon active and no benched Pokemon it might work, on the other hand, in that case I won't attack at all given the number of damage counters placed on my activa Pokemon if I would...

Well exactly if you can't attack than I just chip away with pyukumuku's attack and bats so you can't really just stall and not attack. I have tested it and have beaten numerous meta decks with it although it is worse than a meta deck it's super fun as a troll deck!

Back