Ultra PRO “Porygon Evolutions Stitched Playmat” Releasing for Pokemon Day!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ultra PRO will be releasing a new “Porygon Evolutions Stitched Playmat” on February 27th to celebrate Pokemon Day!
It should cost $22.99 like the previous “Abra Evolutions Stitched Playmat.”

Porygon-Evolutions-Stitched-Playmat-300x176.jpg

Their preorder solicitation says the product is meant to celebrate Pokemon Day. However, it’s unlikely the product is meant to tie in to anything being revealed on that day, as Ultra PRO is a third party.
These playmats are 24 in. x 13.5 in and feature premium stitched edges.

Continue reading...

I doubt Ultra Pro cares about feedback with these, but I feel like these might be okay if they went retro with the background. If you have access only to stock art, at least make it look like these old pieces of merch that were basically all stock art anyway.

From an artwork standpoint, who need to step it up more, Ultra PRO or 5ban?*

*I understand they might have certain guidelines they have to follow, but they both still lay a lot of eggs.

The background to this mat looks like a credit card.

Genuinely I love Porygon but I'd rather just have the background on a mat without them blocking it.

From an artwork standpoint, who need to step it up more, Ultra PRO or 5ban?*

*I understand they might have certain guidelines they have to follow, but they both still lay a lot of eggs.
Third party manufacturers are usually just given stock images from TPCi and do what they can with it. Unless said third party is able to get a license for more complex images.

Back