Undaunted Pack Rates

So what did you get in your UD box(when it comes out)?

• All Primes, All Legends, Alph(Perfect Box)

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • All Primes, All Legends, No Alph

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • All Primes, 3 Legends, Alph

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • All Primes, 3 Legends, No Alph

• 5 Primes, All Legends, Alph

• 5 Primes, All Legends, No Alph

• 5 Primes, 3 Legends, Alph

• 5 Primes, 3 Legends, No Alph

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 4 Primes, 3 Legends, Alph

• 4 Primes, 3 Legends, No Alph

• 4 Primes, All Legends, Alph

• 4 primes, All Legends, No Alph

• 4 Primes, 2 Legends, Alph

• 4 Primes, 2 Legends, No Alph(worse box)

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • All Primes, 2 Legends, Alph

• All Primes, 2 Legends, No Alph

• 5 Primes, 2 Legends, Alph

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 5 Primes, 2 Legends, No Alph

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters

CFOURCOLTSFAN

Aspiring Trainer
So does anyone here have an idea about the pack rates for undaunted-
For Legends
For Primes
For Lithographs
Also i have a fun survey too :)

Is it actually possible to get a "Perfect" box?
"All Primes, All Legends, Alph(Perfect Box)"

Also:
1:6 Primes
1:12 Legends
1:36 Alph

Hikikomori-san said:
Is it actually possible to get a "Perfect" box?
"All Primes, All Legends, Alph(Perfect Box)"

Also:
1:6 Primes
1:12 Legends
1:36 Alph
Wait, what? Alph makes sense, getting one in 36 boxes, but the primes don't. I know you get more than one in 6 boxes.

peetzaman said:
Wait, what? Alph makes sense, getting one in 36 boxes, but the primes don't. I know you get more than one in 6 boxes.

What, 36 boxes? I meant...
card:boosters ratio, not
card:boxes ratio

As in, 1 Alph in 36 packs, 1 Prime in every 6 packs, and 1 Legend in every 12 packs. X_X

It's just what I'm guessing anyway.

Hikikomori-san said:
What, 36 boxes? I meant...
card:boosters ratio, not
card:boxes ratio

As in, 1 Alph in 36 packs, 1 Prime in every 6 packs, and 1 Legend in every 12 packs. X_X

It's just what I'm guessing anyway.
Oh, okay. I think that would make it more common than previous ones, as I think people have said that you get one in three boxes or so for hs and ul.

Well, as far as I've seen, there's only 1 Secret Holo Rare in HGSSUD, and that'd be the Alph Lithograph 3 right? Since it's the only Secret Holo, I thot that it'd be more common than usual. Then again, HGSSU didn't have a Secret Holo either...

well at prerelease, me and my gf got horrible pulls. 16 packs between the two of us, no primes, no lithograph, 1 rayquaza legend top, and only 4 holos
:/

Fixed that as best I could. Protip: When making this kind of Poll, don't make it multiple choice.

dmaster out.

PikachuMatrix said:
You mean 1:8?

Best way of finding out is when a few people get some boxes.

I agree with this. It's too early to get a really good estimate right now, so we'll probably get a (somewhat) definative answer in a couple of weeks.

dmaster said:
Fixed that as best I could. Protip: When making this kind of Poll, don't make it multiple choice.

dmaster out.
I was torn on doing that, but decided to do that in case someone got two boxes :)
Any way i can change that(since some people apparently enjoy ruining this kind of thing?

So when does the undaunted series actually come out to buy in stores and on ebay? ive looked up some cards on ebay from the undaunted and they are "pre-sale", so obviously they dont have them yet.

Vex said:
So when does the undaunted series actually come out to buy in stores and on ebay? ive looked up some cards on ebay from the undaunted and they are "pre-sale", so obviously they don't have them yet.

Before the end of the month usually, I'm not sure on the exact date.

Okay cool. Thank you. I wasnt exactly sure but thought it would be towards that time as well. Tell me if im crazy, but im thinking of making a deck based around the new vileplume with some other grass types to help give energy to the rest of my pokemon, like Meganium's "Leaf Trans" or something to supply my pokemon with the energy they need. Plus maybe putting in Cherrim from unleashed...?

^
I'd say you're Crazy, but I already know what i'm playing this season, i'd try it out once/twice see how it does than switch to "metagame" if it phails.

Back