Undaunted Pack Rates

So what did you get in your UD box(when it comes out)?

• All Primes, All Legends, Alph(Perfect Box)

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • All Primes, All Legends, No Alph

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • All Primes, 3 Legends, Alph

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • All Primes, 3 Legends, No Alph

• 5 Primes, All Legends, Alph

• 5 Primes, All Legends, No Alph

• 5 Primes, 3 Legends, Alph

• 5 Primes, 3 Legends, No Alph

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 4 Primes, 3 Legends, Alph

• 4 Primes, 3 Legends, No Alph

• 4 Primes, All Legends, Alph

• 4 primes, All Legends, No Alph

• 4 Primes, 2 Legends, Alph

• 4 Primes, 2 Legends, No Alph(worse box)

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • All Primes, 2 Legends, Alph

• All Primes, 2 Legends, No Alph

• 5 Primes, 2 Legends, Alph

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 5 Primes, 2 Legends, No Alph

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Well then could you guys tell me what the top decks are probably gonna be this season? Just like last year with the jumpluff and typhlosion prime and all...because last year i took an octillery PL deck and wond against three of the top decks. So i kinda like doing rogue decks better.

This year-
LuxChomp
Machamp
Gengar
Blazeray
Lost World decks
Donphan
Kingdra
That's off the top of my head, some i feel pretty good about, others, eehhh. Also i'm sure someone will make something from UD good(Eeveelutions/Scizor Prime/Vileplume/Combee)

i didn't get any holos exsept the theme deck umbreon & the leafeon pr holo but i got alph litograph three. so i would say...
no primes
no legends
alph litograph

Ok some of them i remember. But your saying i could make something good outta the vileplume? at first i was thinking of having vileplume and combee but i decided to take out the combee and vespiquen. would u give me any tips or ideas for cards or strategies to put into the deck? I just want to make sure i have the right deck before going out any buying unecessary cards that i wont use.

Vex said:
So when does the undaunted series actually come out to buy in stores and on ebay? ive looked up some cards on ebay from the undaunted and they are "pre-sale", so obviously they don't have them yet.
the set is released on the 18th

Well...at my Pre-Release, at least 64 boosters were opened (8 Players, 8 boosters each), and at least 8 Primes (2 Umbreon, 1 Slowking, 2 Raichu, 1 Espeon, 1 Scizor) and 4 Legends were pulled (Complete set of each) . No Lithograph.

If it helps I didn't buy a box, but I DID manage to get 24 packs.

3 Primes
1 Legend
1 Alpth Lithograph

I am not sure if it's accurate though since it was just boosters and not in a sealed box, so I might have just gotten lucky.

Lemres said:
If it helps I didn't buy a box, but I DID manage to get 24 packs.

3 Primes
1 Legend
1 Alpth Lithograph

I am not sure if it's accurate though since it was just boosters and not in a sealed box, so I might have just gotten lucky.

doesnt sound that lucky to me from 24 packs. but im new so i cant tell.

anyway
me and 4 others have all preordered a booset box each. so ill be able to give a pretty good average from 5 boxes.

Came across a booster box opening on youtube, pulls:
-6 primes (one repeat)
-4 legend pieces (one repeat)
-no alph

...video cuts off on last booster though :(

http://www.youtube.com/user/antuonki#p/c/C47F14C2697E584F/1/ziCXOldzFh0

Wow are you kidding , It just seemed like the same thing IN Ul then hgss

It seems like holos and Legends are harder to get this time around. Whenever my friend and I have been going to Prereleases we've always gotten several Primes and Legend halves between us. This time we were not so lucky with Legends. We opened 19 packs between us and here's a summary on what we got:

4 holos (bellossom, magcargo, scizor, and smeargle)
All non holo rares
4 Primes (2 were Slowking)
1 Legend half
2 Alph Lithographs

Actually, come to think of it, Undaunted pack rates are a lot worse now, looking back at my friend's and my PR pulls.

28 packs between the 2 of us:
~6 Rare Holos
2 Legend pieces (not full)
1 Prime
0 Lithos

At first I thought it was just horrible luck. The guys beside us got Primes, Eeveelution holos, Legend pieces, an Alph...

You can't tell the rates off of PRs. Wait until people start opening entire boxes. I didn't get a single Prime or Legend at the Unleashed PR, but that didn't stop everybody else from getting a bajillion Primes.

YOUTUBE undaunted booster box opening

Primes 6 - scizor repeat
Legends 4 - groudon legend bottom repeat
Holo 9
RH Rare 7
RH Holo 1
RH Trainer 2
RH 20
Rares 23

seems like the same rates as any other LEGEND set.

Then I guess it was just my friend's and my horrible luck. But I dunno, getting 25 packs of crud? Well we got VPlume, Smeargle, T/S/S but no Primes and such.

Back