Underused Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex Dragon18 said:
Really, does it matter when you do a T2 120?

Considering it requires 4 energy you would be struggling to get it T2, unless you somehow get 2 DREs.

I also think that Call Energy is underused. That is really saying something as many people use it, however I consider it to be a staple part of almost any deck.

Call Energy is overrated. It stops your turn, which makes your Starter almost useless. And NO GaG plays a 1-1 Mismagius anymore.

AlanJLegend said:
Ex Dragon18 said:
Really, does it matter when you do a T2 120?

Considering it requires 4 energy you would be struggling to get it T2, unless you somehow get 2 DREs.

I also think that Call Energy is underused. That is really saying something as many people use it, however I consider it to be a staple part of almost any deck.

Burmy Power, attach fire to Growlith. Next turn Burmy Power again, attach Holon's Castform/Fire (or DRE if you couldn't do T1 Brumy Power) and 120/110 T2.

Drifblim was a BEAST with Gyarados back when Mortar and G&G were the meta-game. Now that the new cards are causing more decks to be played, he's lost his luster :( Manetric is great though.

Darkrai Lv. X. Venusaur SW. Bellossom and Vileplume d. Swampert GE. Typhlosion d. Mr. Mime.
All Electivire.
Chatot isn't underused, I see it all the time.

i think that md scizor is underused. if you do it right, it can beat plox!!! add 2 cess. and special metal energies, gardevoir's psychic attacks wont touch it. and after awhile gallade wont do much.

I Think wewile sw is underused. But why? It had good shadow charge it may attack two dark energy (No matter is it special or not) from deck to one of my pokemon. its wery usefull starter without retreat cost and it doesnt need energy to use its moves. And chip off is not bad too.

Umm, Weavile SW is not an underused card at all. You do know that it is used in Darkrai, Honchkrow, and many other decks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back