• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades UNITED STATES H: SR Ultra Ball, Seeker, Switch, More W: Shaymin EX, FAs, SR, CYL

Its the kind of foil that you get from the pack and has lightning bolts on it.

Alright, that's what I figured. I'm interested in

Pack of COL Play! Promo holo energy $14

But it's not enough for the Ball and too much for the Ringer...Did you see anything else you were interested in?

I would gladly trade those but currently I just want the ultra ball or AO cards if you get them. Speaking of which it turns out I have 4 very rare missprinted FA EXs from the set. The missprinting is that the texture on the cards is misaligned to the point where you can see the borders of the art above the parts they are supposed to be around. I don't know if you're interested in them but if you are this is what I have. Hoppa EX FA, 2 Mega Sceptile EX FA, Mega Tyranitar EX FA.

I would gladly trade those but currently I just want the ultra ball or AO cards if you get them. Speaking of which it turns out I have 4 very rare missprinted FA EXs from the set. The missprinting is that the texture on the cards is misaligned to the point where you can see the borders of the art above the parts they are supposed to be around. I don't know if you're interested in them but if you are this is what I have. Hoppa EX FA, 2 Mega Sceptile EX FA, Mega Tyranitar EX FA.

That sounds cool but I'm only interested in cards for their playability right now. :/

Oh, well if you so ever get AO cards tell me and I'd be happy to trade the pack of energy as no one else wants it.

Mind cml for:

SR/Reprint/Shiny:

2 Switch PRC
1 Ultra Ball SR Plasma Freeze (SP condition, ask for photos or more info)

Back