Unleashed theme decks???

viewtifulme

Aspiring Trainer
Hey. Does anyone know the complete card lists for the two Unleashed theme decks: Steel Sentinel and Chaos Control? Any information about the energies and trainers/supporters would be useful, too.

Thanks in advance!

viewtifulme said:
Hey. Does anyone know the complete card lists for the two Unleashed theme decks: Steel Sentinel and Chaos Control? Any information about the energies and trainers/supporters would be useful, too.

Thanks in advance!

Lol Chaos Control Shadow the HedgeHog FTW! I saw this but I didn't actually LOOK at it.

Here is the List for Chaos control i made a video but it didn't go through I'm pretty angry with youtube that it didn't go through although my pre-release video went through but I might aswell list the Contents in Chaos Control trust me you want to buy Chaos Control Theme Deck!

Pokemon
1x Tyranitar (Holo Exclusive)
2x Pupitar (With the Poke-body Boost Gas)
4x Larvitar (Bite & Knuckle Punch)
1x Mismagius (Non-Holo Exclusive)
4x Mistreavus
1x Lucario (Rare)
4x Riolu
2x Metang
4x Beldum
2x Zubat

Trainers/Supporters
2x Engineer's Adjustments
2x Good Rod
2x Interviewer's Questions
2x Life Herb
2x Poké Ball
1x Pokémon Circulator

Energy
3x Dark
10x Fighting
11x Psychic

I love this deck! it has great Supporters & Trainers!

The only good thing is the Trainers IMO. Were the energies graphic(Like Steel would have Steelix)?

TwilightErik said:
Here is the List for Chaos control i made a video but it didn't go through I'm pretty angry with youtube that it didn't go through although my pre-release video went through but I might aswell list the Contents in Chaos Control trust me you want to buy Chaos Control Theme Deck!

Pokemon
1x Tyranitar (Holo Exclusive)
2x Pupitar (With the Poke-body Boost Gas)
4x Larvitar (Bite & Knuckle Punch)
1x Mismagius (Non-Holo Exclusive)
4x Mistreavus
1x Lucario (Rare)
4x Riolu
2x Metang
4x Beldum
2x Zubat

Trainers/Supporters
2x Engineer's Adjustments
2x Good Rod
2x Interviewer's Questions
2x Life Herb
2x Poké Ball
1x Pokémon Circulator

Energy
3x Dark
10x Fighting
11x Psychic

I love this deck! it has great Supporters & Trainers!

Thanks for the info! The deck looks pretty good, I'm just depressed it only has 3 Dark energies. Also, no Super Scoop Up...

So, does anybody have the deck list for the Steelix deck: Steel Sentinel?

SplitHeavens said:
Tyranitar and Mismagius have the same attacks as the ones found in HSU, right?

Yeah, they should.

RE: Unleashed theme decks?

dont have the full list. but i looked at the steel sentinel and i saw 2 cherrims?
dont know if i saw wrong or not.

RE: Unleashed theme decks?

Good list though i expected more dark and ssu's,along with cheerleader chant

1 Steelix
4 Onix (bad one)
4 Mankey
1 Primeape
1 Roserade
4 Roselia
2 Cherrim
4 Cherubi
2 Tauros
2 Turtwig
2 Cheerleader's Cheer
2 Energy Returner
2 Life Herb
2 Bill
1 Poke Ball
2 Switch
12 Grass Energy
9 Fighting Energy
3 Metal Energy

Unless you like art or the coins, I would advise staying the heck away from these theme decks - they are the worst ones I've seen to date (with Steelix being slightly worse than T-Tar). Terrible trainers/supporters, and awful Pokemon.

I've seen people pull 4 darks and 4 metals out of the starter decks too, so there's apparently a quality control issue.

vegitalian said:
1 Steelix
4 Onix (bad one)
4 Mankey
1 Primeape
1 Roserade
4 Roselia
2 Cherrim
4 Cherubi
2 Tauros
2 Turtwig
2 Cheerleader's Cheer
2 Energy Returner
2 Life Herb
2 Bill
1 Poke Ball
2 Switch
12 Grass Energy
9 Fighting Energy
3 Metal Energy

Unless you like art or the coins, I would advise staying the heck away from these theme decks - they are the worst ones I've seen to date (with Steelix being slightly worse than T-Tar). Terrible trainers/supporters, and awful Pokemon.

I've seen people pull 4 darks and 4 metals out of the starter decks too, so there's apparently a quality control issue.

A quick side note; the Steelix is an exclusive holo, only found in the Steel Sentinel theme deck.

vegitalian said:
1 Steelix
4 Onix (bad one)
4 Mankey
1 Primeape
1 Roserade
4 Roselia
2 Cherrim
4 Cherubi
2 Tauros
2 Turtwig
2 Cheerleader's Cheer
2 Energy Returner
2 Life Herb
2 Bill
1 Poke Ball
2 Switch
12 Grass Energy
9 Fighting Energy
3 Metal Energy

Why would it have HGSS trainers in it? (bill, pokeball, and switch)

peetzaman said:
Why would it have HGSS trainers in it? (bill, pokeball, and switch)

The overflow theme deck (Supreme Victors - Milotic C) had 2 Roseanne's research in is. So what would be the issue with a HSU deck having HGSS cards in it?

PheonyxXx said:
The overflow theme deck (Supreme Victors - Milotic C) had 2 Roseanne's research in is. So what would be the issue with a HSU deck having HGSS cards in it?
My bad, I didn't know that.

Back