• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Unlimited Psy Shadow (Video Included)

brandonmarks994

Aspiring Trainer
So i figured out the direction i want to go with my videos on my channel, my goal isnt to come up with more and more unfair decks (except the kabutops one im pretty proud of that one) and i want to start brewing up some "fair" decks in the unlimted format, because without someone out there thinking outside the box and looking at the cards that are available, theres not gonna be any new decks made, everyones just gonna play the same old decks that have been in the format forever, theres so many cards in the unlimited format, theres so many possible decks its not even funny lol

okay so onto the deck list

psychic_goodstuff.png

POKEMON-14

3x Gardevoir (EX power keepers, one of the best energy ramp pokemon in the game, cause getting from the deck is way more consistent than having to rely on them being in your hand)
1x Kirlia (DP secret wonders, only chose this one cause of the psychic research attack, reusing supporters is pretty nice if youre absolutely in a corner)
3x ralts (DP platinum, rearranging your opponents deck for no energy is kinda good lol, honestly is just the best ralts)
2x tapu lele GX (there was a couple options, i couldve done mewtwo gx, mewtwi ex with x ball, and mewtwo ex with scatter shot, i might change it with scatter shot one cause you can damage change the counters you get from psy shadow if youre close to getting ko'ed)
1x Toxapex gx (just a good card, it knocks out all but evolved gxs and megas as long as they dont retreat)
1x mareanie
3x Uxie (DP legends awakened)

TRAINERS-40

4x Prof Oak
4x Erika
4x trainers' mail
4x ultra ball
4x pokedrawer
4x puzzle of time
4x rare candy
2x energy removal
2x gust of wind
1x luxury ball
1x computer search
2x lysandre's trump card
2x rockets admin
2x professor oaks new research

ENERGY-6

6x Psychic energy

a few things, these are just more formatting based than anything
first, can you give a basic explanation of the deck for people who cant watch it, 2nd can you use a higher resolution image so people can read the cards, finally can you explain the toxipex, there are probably cards in unlimited that are better as a late game sweeper.

im switching toxapex with scatter shot mewtwo and throwing in some phoebes stadium cause if you get stuck with uxie or ralts in the active, youre gonna have a bad time lol

Back