Wi-Fi Trades UNOVA TRADE SHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Unova Trade Shop! NOW WITH GTS SERVER!!

Hey can you link me to that site? Also just tell me when you respond :D

Which site?
Im on my phone so its hard to type:)

Check page 1! It has tge gts info. Ilk reply later its too hard to type on my phone! Come on guys use the gts server,free pokemon!

OshawottFan said:
yeah but what is the site called >_>

there is no site! its my personal GTS that you connect to with your ds!
you get all the free pokemon you want
currently on the 5g gts are old and new events ranging from mystery MEW and 10ANNIV celebi, through to the movie victini and a few shinies too!
enjoy guys!

adan15 said:
Will you make anymore gts giveaways

the gts giveaway is current up and running !
do you know how to connect?

I'm diggin the GTS you set up! ^__^ I already played with it a little bit and managed to get 2 different Japanese Victini, plus some 10th anniversary stuff, and a shiny Cobalion and Kyurem~ You should definitely keep this up, it's amazing!

WinterChevalier said:
I'm diggin the GTS you set up! ^__^ I already played with it a little bit and managed to get 2 different Japanese Victini, plus some 10th anniversary stuff, and a shiny Cobalion and Kyurem~ You should definitely keep this up, it's amazing!

thanks heaps man! i will keep it up for sure, im going to put some RNGd shiny evd pokemon and some UT shinies up later tonight!
including a sinjoh ruins lv1 shiny dialga and lv70 embedded tower shiny rayquaza!
hope more of you guys are using it!

this GTS thing is brilliant. I already got a fair few 10 ANNV stuff, about 3 or 4 movie Victini's and other great stuff. keep it up dude. And I can do that trade now if you can

thanks man! im still working on it
going to put a heap more shinies up later on
which pokemon did you want again? i can just put them on the gts! i dont like wifi trading much, (if i can help it) because 5g wifi is just so bad!
Remember i currently have the win2011 celebis on my 4g gts too!
I will be putting some super rare 3g (converted to 4g) shinies on my 4g server in the next week or so too!

I believe I wanted a shiny snivy, shiny litwick and a shiny axew, but you can put them on that gts thing if you want, because it seems easier. Also, I would love to do the gts thing on my pearl, but then I wont be able to transfer them to my white

kazzar said:
I believe I wanted a shiny snivy, shiny litwick and a shiny axew, but you can put them on that gts thing if you want, because it seems easier. Also, I would love to do the gts thing on my pearl, but then I wont be able to transfer them to my white

i just added alot more shinies! shiny snivy is in there and shiny axew ,i will put litwick in after! Why cant you transfer to your white? if you dont have a ds im sure someone would help you!

50 pokemon in the gts server now! events and shinies!!

I went back and did it some more, definitely amazing! I wound up getting a shiny Snivy, Spiritomb and Virizion. Then I got 3 Zekroms in a row and I was like "well poop" but then when I checked them in the box, they were all holding Choice Bands so I was like "score!" XD I really appreciate what you're doing with this GTS thing ^___^

WinterChevalier said:
I went back and did it some more, definitely amazing! I wound up getting a shiny Snivy, Spiritomb and Virizion. Then I got 3 Zekroms in a row and I was like "well poop" but then when I checked them in the box, they were all holding Choice Bands so I was like "score!" XD I really appreciate what you're doing with this GTS thing ^___^

haha yeh well that can happen! because it is completly random! iv noticed that noone has recieved a shiny rayquaza yet (i can see who is getting what)
im glad you like it!
it does take abit of work to set up but once its set all i do is change the pokemon when i want to!
If you want to request anything let me know!
some of my pokmon have to be in 4G and obviously some in 5G so whatever you guys want in there from my trade shop, just ask and itll go in!

I'd like to request the Lovely Place Cubchoo and the Yokohama Audino if they're not already in there ^^ I'm also interested in the Meloetta even though it's hacked, but that's just me XP

WinterChevalier said:
I'd like to request the Lovely Place Cubchoo and the Yokohama Audino if they're not already in there ^^ I'm also interested in the Meloetta even though it's hacked, but that's just me XP

yeh i can put them in!
i would prefer to trade you the meloetta through wifi, i dont want people thinking my pokemon are hacked, because meloetta ,genesect and keldeo are my only hacked ones! and one lv100 vilplume i have had for ages!

Are there many members on this forum?
most forums people are on different times for me because im from australia, so i dont see many people on forums!

WinterChevalier said:
I don't mind trading for it~ You can take a look at my list if you don't care ^_^

na its ok i can give it to you for free! but i just dont want the hack being on the server !
I cant trade for a little bit ,but ill let you know when i can!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back