Pokemon "Unpopular" Pokémon You Like?

RE: Do you like any unpopular Pokémon?

I love Stunfisk. Not only is his design amazing, but I won a TCG tournament with it at one point.

DNA said:
and they're just like, "He's terrible
*snip*

Klefki is almost too good. It's like Sableye with better defensive typing.

They just don't get it DNA, Prankster is amazing
I bet one of them that my perfect klefki could sweep 4 of the pokemon on their team and we're battling next week. Lol they aren't competitive battlers so they don't understand sheer power,

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
DNA said:
*snip*

Klefki is almost too good. It's like Sableye with better defensive typing.

I bet one of them that my perfect klefki could sweep 4 of the pokemon on their team and we're battling next week. Lol they aren't competitive battlers so they don't understand sheer power,

So I guess you could say that this Pokemon ...
*puts on shades*
... is the key to victory.
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

FoxFire said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:

So I guess you could say that this Pokemon ...
*puts on shades*
... is the key to victory.
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

haha, YES! I have a Klefki set for VGC possibly, Prankster is amazing, and as far as stall and frustration moves go the only thing he's missing is SR.

Crustle is my favorite unpopular Pokemon from gen 5.
I used it because I played nuzlocke in Pokemon black
Try nuzlocke too and you will find out many Pokemon you never noticed before becomes very popular for you !

I like Scolipede a lot. In my friend circles, the pinkish purple isopod is really unpopular, but it reminds me of a Behir crossed with a centipede.
I haven't decided whether I like Amoongus yet. I love puns, and he looks really interesting, but I am really not sure whether I believe an organism would evolve to look like a pokeball.

Atadiusti said:
but I am really not sure whether I believe an organism would evolve to look like a pokeball.

Who ever said natural evolution is involved in Pokémon?

Back on Topic
How do you determine if a Pokémon unpopular?

omahanime said:
Atadiusti said:
but I am really not sure whether I believe an organism would evolve to look like a pokeball.

Who ever said natural evolution is involved in Pokémon?

It exists, as the games have said, just not every pokemon was developed naturally, Like the Voltorb and Porygon lines, the Foongus line could be yet another Vizzerdrix in the universe, but I exected the Dex to have said something if that were the case.

You can tell something is unpopular when most people have bad things to say about it.

I always love Pidgeot. I fell in love with it once I got the Pidgeot card, it looks so graceful, pretty, and free. I have used it in the games often but I never see any players used it. I guess it's not that popular... how sad!

Come to think of it, Dunsparce is a boss, kind of weird how it didn't get a fairy typing.

A couple "unpopular" favourites from early to now, I always really liked Magikarp. Way more than Gyarados. I've never really been sure why, but Magikarp have just always seemed really neat to me. I always admire the tenacity of the trainer in the games with 6 Magikarp. For gen 6, I really like Klefki - the design is really unique, and I feel few things are as disheartening to random battlers online as having their teams with legendaries and such crippled by a little ring of keys. It's very satisfying.

I'm quite fond of the Vanillite line regardless of what people think about them. Sure not the most creative design ever but its actually a good ice type.

Honestly I was quite surprised that nobody said Magikarp till the 3rd page. This is honestly my favorite pokemon. Everyone hates it and says how useless it is. In the tcg I took out a mewtwo ex with a soggy rush magikarp. thats 17 heads for those of you that dont know. Magikarp is so amazing! Besides him though, another pokemon that hasn't been mentioned yet is Alomomola. A LOT of people complain about this little guy. Honestly I think his shiny color looks sweet. He is just a giant fish, but he is a giant healing fish! I'd love to have one of these in my fish tank. OH I CUT MY FINGER! No problem, Alomomola is here to save the day!

Kecleon is fantastic. Except in Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon.

I soo wish he had an ex card back in the days of Ruby & Sapphire.

infrastatic said:
No one really hates on this pokemon, but I've always loved Rapidash.

It...cute...lovely...smart...plus...amazing...you think so?...oh yes...it...stunning...kindly...love it! Hug it...when...sleeping...warm and cuddly...spectacular...ravishing...

Just take a look at this (Unappealing! Look at your own risk, Contains swear words)
i_3ef284_291876.jpg

Yea..
On Topic, I really like magikarp because he is useless, but he evolves into a flying water serpent! Awesome

Just take a look at this (Unappealing! Look at your own risk, Contains swear words)
I was disappointed because I was expecting the Aggron poster.

I happen to love the Trubbish line because I love the concept of mutant Pokemon. I also like the Vanelite line because they are so silly and adorable. I don't know why people hate them so much. I've never been particularly fond of the inanimate object Pokemon but those two stole my heart.

Do you like any unpopular Pokémon?

TrainerSivan said:
I happen to love the Trubbish line because I love the concept of mutant Pokemon. I also like the Vanelite line because they are so silly and adorable. I don't know why people hate them so much. I've never been particularly fond of the inanimate object Pokemon but those two stole my heart.

Trubbish is a good choice, they're very endearing. Love the ralphduck avatar btw, that's fantastic.

Trubbish is adorable too. I just find them really loveable and cool. I mean, there is so much pollution and since mutant Pokemon are a thing...it makes sense. I like the idea of Trubbish's line being a man-made type of Pokemon.

And thanks!

I also really like Purugly, because it reminds me very much of my own cat :)

Back