• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Update H; Plasma freeze FA ghetsis, shiny sigilyph thundurus ex W deoxys ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Update! H:Boundaries Crossed booster box A lot merch most EX's W:FA supporters and tr

Kianraikou said:
@I'll pass cfour

@pokeroz, I don't really want ho-oh ex

@exdarkrai read rule number 2

@Mr. sqaurepants http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://di1-3.shoppingshadow.com/images/pi/b9/fa/7e/110692805-260x260-0-0_pokemon%2Bpokemon%2Bho%2Boh%2Blugia%2Bcollector%2Bs%2B3%2Bring%2Bbin.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.shopping.com/pokemon-pokemon-ho-oh-lugia-collector-s-3-ring-binder/info&h=260&w=260&sz=15&tbnid=BtBWuG4s8U7OCM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&zoom=1&usg=__kMN49PTZdcHNNJ6a5ZmfqAqF3a0=&docid=P8hed882OQyWhM&sa=X&ei=1VvDUMiECKmOiAKOsoCIDg&ved=0CDMQ9QEwAA&dur=48

And folks that's the binder I have been dying to look for!

What's your value on that? I will be willing to trade very generously for that. I'd rather buy it but unfortunately you're not a verified seller so that's against the rules... :( But lemme know the value and I'll try to top it.

RE: Update! H:Boundaries Crossed booster box A lot merch most EX's W:FA supporters and tr

Cml

2x mewtwo ex
1x keldeo ex
1x blastoise bc
1x computer search

I have crystal lugia

is the BW Klinklang RH?

@Mrsquarepants, I value at like 25, if you give any FA supporter, I could do it, If FA cheren, you have to to throw in something, but just tell what you have for trade.

@Dragon buster I don't want your crystal lugia for the 2nd time.

@Numberonewill, Yes.

Kianraikou said:
@Mrsquarepants, I value at like 25, if you give any FA supporter, I could do it, If FA cheren, you have to to throw in something, but just tell what you have for trade.

@Dragon buster I don't want your crystal lugia for the 2nd time.

@Numberonewill, Yes.

How about FA Skyla? As a bonus I'm gonna toss in some generous extras I get from 40 pack bonanza of boundaries crossed and dragons exalted! Yes by generous I do mean lots of holos, and possibly an EX or two. I got some extra dough so felt like buying lots of packs. PM me to finalize!

Lol sure, man. I thinking my shipping is gonna be a pain since its a binder, Do you have any ho-oh ex, Promo Darkrai ex, promo Mewtwo ex or FA Non ex Landorus? I could do the binder for FA Skyla and Like a mediorce/promo darkrai mewtwo ex.

I actually have a regular Darkrai if you prefer. I'll still throw in that other just cuz I'm such a swell guy.

CML for that Landy EX?

Damn squarepants, you're so nice, deal pm me for address.

@lostzone, have any FA supporters or golden catchers?lol

Can u cml for it and 4x catchers please. Thank you

Kianraikou said:
Damn squarepants, you're so nice, deal pm me for address.

@lostzone, have any FA supporters or golden catchers?lol

I have a set of gold catchers but not for trade :p I do have a FA N.

Hey I have a FA N. don't have a list up but I'm good with mailing stuff( I have an ebay account that I sell bulk cards on) anyways i'm interested in the following...

HO-Oh EX
Kyurem NV
2 Sigilyph Drx
Blastoise (holo or theme deck?)
Lugia/ Ho-oh sleeves ( could you link with a picture or something? and how many are there also how much do you value them?)
Pokemon Catcher
Darkrai Promo.

(not asking for all these for just FA N) theseare just the things I like :p LMK and i'll give you an offer.

@Numberonewill Didn't see anything.

@Lostzone hmm, ill think about it.

@altaria I value N at 20 bucks, make an offer?

My
2012 staff tropical beach
Lucario sleeves sealed
Mewtwo ex fa x2
Skyla fa x2

Your
Boundaries crossed booster box
Scrafty playmat
3x catcher

Hi, I'm interested in
2x pokemon catchers
Computer search

Please CML!

Sorry dragon buster, I already sold the box, I would of done that trade for sure tho, I have the playmat for trade tho.

@Radippoh Did not see anything.

Hey, can you cml for the Shaymin EX FA Please. Thank you.

I have professor sleeves, some ex's (CML please) I'm interested in your:
NV virizion FA or RH
Comp. Search
Ho-oh EX
Landorus EX

How much do you value your professor sleeves? I think I could work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back