• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(Updated: 08/05/13) [Haves] Plasma Storm, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

RE: (Updated: 16/09/12) [Haves]Terrakion EX, Groundon FA [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

If you find those emerging powers cards by any chance, make a deal with them. On the other hand, I'd be interested in:

x1 Ultra Ball (Dark Explorers)
x3 Bianca (Emerging Powers)
1x Blend Energy WTFM
1x Terrakion EX

RE: (Updated: 16/09/12) [Haves]Terrakion EX, Groundon FA [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

The_Joker said:
If you find those emerging powers cards by any chance, make a deal with them. On the other hand, I'd be interested in:

x1 Ultra Ball (Dark Explorers)
x3 Bianca (Emerging Powers)
1x Blend Energy WTFM
1x Terrakion EX

i'll keep looking for them, if anything they'll prob be in one of my empty booster boxes

Ok then, just let me know as soon as you kan if you have any. I really need those staples.

The_Joker said:
Ok then, just let me know as soon as you kan if you have any. I really need those staples.

Ok, thats really odd, can't find any trainers at all from Emerging Powers, only the ones I put on here

RE: (Updated: 25/09/12) [Haves]Terrakion EX, Groundon FA [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

Interested in promo ex mewtwo darkrai and rayquaza. Also interested in registeel ex. I have to offer a shiny archeops, yanmega from DRX, and some more stuff

RE: (Updated: 25/09/12) [Haves]Terrakion EX, Groundon FA [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

Hydro Cannon said:
Interested in promo ex mewtwo darkrai and rayquaza. Also interested in registeel ex. I have to offer a shiny archeops, yanmega from DRX, and some more stuff

What other stuff do you have?

Also have RH aggron, RH claydol, marowak and possibly a gothitelle from DeX! :)

Your wants are vague, so don't know what else. I have a squirtle from cold flare JPN I'll throw in

Hydro Cannon said:
Also have RH aggron, RH claydol, marowak and possibly a gothitelle from DeX! :)

Your wants are vague, so don't know what else. I have a squirtle from cold flare JPN I'll throw in

I already have the Squirtle coming aswell as the Wartortle and Blastoise

Well, go ahead and make an offer

cml for Registeel EX and the tin promos. thanks :)

How much do you value tin promos? I value archeops at about $15. The RH are about a $1, and the regulars are $.50 a piece

Hydro Cannon said:
How much do you value tin promos? I value archeops at about $15. The RH are about a $1, and the regulars are $.50 a piece
I value the Darkrai at £6.00
Rayquaza at £6.00
and same for Mewtwo

shadow17993 said:
cml for Registeel EX and the tin promos. thanks :)

Didn't see anything, sorry

I'm guessing thats roughly $8 in USD? Well, would you consider doing all three for Archeops and something small?

Here is an offer:

My:
Squirtle JPN Promo (Mint)
Golurk DRX (Holo; Mint)
Garbodor DRX (Holo; Mint)
Aggron DRX (Holo; Mint)

Your:
Mewtwo EX BW45 (Fall 2012; Mint)
Rocket's Mewtwo (Holo; Near-Mint)
Muk ex EX Dragon (Near-Mint)

If we could replace the Muk ex with Registeel EX somehow, that would be great. If not, LMK!

Hydro Cannon said:
I'm guessing thats roughly $8 in USD? Well, would you consider doing all three for Archeops and something small?

I could do two and something else, mainly after the Archeops

Ok, well I need rayquaza and mewtwo please! :3 And as for something small... I'd do blend energies. Any way I could sub a promo EX and the something small for registeel? So one of the promo EX's and registeel? LMK

Hydro Cannon said:
Ok, well I need rayquaza and mewtwo please! :3 And as for something small... I'd do blend energies. Any way I could sub a promo EX and the something small for registeel? So one of the promo EX's and registeel? LMK

Yeah I can do a Registeel and promo for it

SoulWind said:
Here is an offer:

My:
Squirtle JPN Promo (Mint)
Golurk DRX (Holo; Mint)
Garbodor DRX (Holo; Mint)
Aggron DRX (Holo; Mint)

Your:
Mewtwo EX BW45 (Fall 2012; Mint)
Rocket's Mewtwo (Holo; Near-Mint)
Muk ex EX Dragon (Near-Mint)

If we could replace the Muk ex with Registeel EX somehow, that would be great. If not, LMK!

Sounds good to me, already trading the Registeel EX haha

Sweet. You got a deal good friend. PM me to confirm and I'll have your end out tomorrow! :3

ThePokeCollector89 said:
Sounds good to me, already trading the Registeel EX haha

Great! Shoot me a PM to finalize. :)

Back