• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Updated#5 Need Full Art Trainers,FA''s and Max Potions, Sableye's

RE: Updated#3 Need Crushing Ham,Ho-Ho!!! EX,Mew EX, Terrakion(ex), and trainers!!

Hey, could you do my;
Terrakion NV
2 x DCE

Your;
Krookodile drx

Lmk or counter offer :)

RE: Updated#3 Need Crushing Ham,Ho-Ho!!! EX,Mew EX, Terrakion(ex), and trainers!!

do you have the Bouffalant from Dragons Exalted (with the 'Bouffer' ability and the Gold Breaker attack)? I have plenty of DCE's for trade and you can CML if there is anything else you want.

salmoncannon said:
Hey, could you do my;
Terrakion NV
2 x DCE

Your;
Krookodile drx

Lmk or counter offer :)

I would like to check your list but your link isn't working man

Sleeping Snorlax said:
CML for FA Darkrai EX please

Hey man,

Could you CML for anything else? I would like to trade Rayquaza EX full art and youre regular darkrai ex back for it

Yeah the link in my sig isn't working at the moment for some reason haha,
www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-australia-ww-h-jolteon-shining-kabutops-registeel-ex-hydreigons-and-lots-more
That should work :)

salmoncannon said:
Yeah the link in my sig isn't working at the moment for some reason haha,
www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-australia-ww-h-jolteon-shining-kabutops-registeel-ex-hydreigons-and-lots-more
That should work :)

it worked:)

i could do it for your shiny zoroark or raikou ex FA?

RE: Updated#3 Need Crushing Ham,Ho-Ho!!! EX,Mew EX,FLIPtini,Terrakion(ex), and trainers!!

I could do FA Ho-oh for FA Raikou?

RE: Updated#3 Need Crushing Ham,Ho-Ho!!! EX,Mew EX,FLIPtini,Terrakion(ex), and trainers!!

hallo, heb intresse in Darkrai EX FA, ik heb fliptini FA en DCE's ... zoek je nog andere dingen?
grtz Nico uit belgie

salmoncannon said:
I could do FA Ho-oh for FA Raikou?

I dont want my ho-ho in this deal man, u liked secret rare krookodile right?

Nicor123 said:
hallo, heb intresse in Darkrai EX FA, ik heb fliptini FA en DCE's ... zoek je nog andere dingen?
grtz Nico uit belgie

Hey Nico,
I dont know if its allowed to "chat" in dutch so im replying in english.
Do you have a trade list online for me to check what you have for trade?
Ty

That's cool man. Yeah I did, but the Raikou is still hitting around $18 consistently while the krookodile about $10.
We're you interested in promo Rayquazas EXs?

salmoncannon said:
That's cool man. Yeah I did, but the Raikou is still hitting around $18 consistently while the krookodile about $10.
We're you interested in promo Rayquazas EXs?

The krookodile is a little bit higher from what i can find. But i can do it for zoroark also, maybe you see something small you like in my list? Seek something else?

And as far as rayquaza ex i prefer reg.or FA man haha
sorry about that

RE: Updated#4 Need Crushing Ham,Ho-Ho!!! EX,Mew EX,FLIPtini,Terrakion(ex), and trainers!!

Hmm I was gonna save the Zoroark towards a higher want, and I've already got the krookodile haha.
Would you do the Raikou, a Flip ability Victini and some DCE for FA Darkrai?

RE: Updated#4 Need Crushing Ham,Ho-Ho!!! EX,Mew EX,FLIPtini,Terrakion(ex), and trainers!!

salmoncannon said:
Hmm I was gonna save the Zoroark towards a higher want, and I've already got the krookodile haha.
Would you do the Raikou, a Flip ability Victini and some DCE for FA Darkrai?

No sorry man, i dont really need raikou. At least not for darkrai FA

Can you CML for Darkai EX & Ho-oh EX

Sorry about the delayed response man. Doesn't look like we're gonna sort something out at the moment. All good though, maybe next time :)

My rayquaza ex nfa your N FA? lmk

KaMewie said:
My rayquaza ex nfa your N FA? lmk

i think ill pass on this one, i can get more than rayquaza ex fa for my N. at least at the the gym here.
thnx for the offer thouh

salmoncannon said:
Sorry about the delayed response man. Doesn't look like we're gonna sort something out at the moment. All good though, maybe next time :)

no problem:)

Back