• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

UPDATED WITH COMMONS & UNCOMMONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 1st Time Trader Here

@ToterraTank

its the tin one

@noobmuffin

im sorry which cards were u interested in?

oh im sorry i must have not seen it because im using the internet on my phone and its all crappy lol

well the absol is gone and idk wat set the gengar is from i think he has posion jab move with the illustration of him wit some factories on the background its not the SF on because i know alot of ppl r looking for that one

@Afro-G

im still interested in ur groudon kyoger bottom peice

do u c anything else that u like?

I mostly wanted the Absol G, and I don't see enough cards that I want from you to trade away my Bottom Half of KGL. Sorry we couldn't make a trade, maybe next time.:)

ok well i should b updating my list tuesday afternoon so maybe we can work something out then

im interested in ur enti full legend can we work something out for that

Well I guess if the Absol G is up for trade again I want it. (if you don't trade it to anybody else) Did you see anything else on my list that you liked besides the KGL bottom?
I'm also somewhat intrested in these:
Pokémon Communication
Pokémon Contest Hall

LMK if you see anything else. I can probably pick out some other things if I have to.

no sorry the omly other thing that caught my eye was ir feraligatr prime pack

@BBRADpro

the only thing that caught my eye was my legends peice

My post was at the bottom of the last page, I think you missed it. I'm still interested in the Absol if I have anything you want.

@noobmuffin

im interested in ur

mew prime - mainly

full legend - 2nd mainly

feraligatr prime - 3rd mainly only if from pack

RE: BRAVES 11 CARDS UPDATED

Hey dude Im interested in Base Set Charizard, Charizard is the greatest Pokemon ever, it will incinerate, decimate and cremate the competition, Luxray (LA) and Water Type Arceus.

Just to advise me, what would you want for these from your wants list, since I have most of them. And what "cool" Exs are you looking for?
LMK
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back