• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: huge update! shinies, *s, tons of ultras W: anything good!

sorry, I hadn't looked up Arceus LvX in a while.

how about:

My:
Shiny Dialga, Jumpluff RH, Charizard SW 3/132 RH

For your:
CoL holo energy: 1xFire, 1xLeaf, 1xLightning
Lost Remover RH
Energy Switch RH

RE: Fungible Trading! H: huge update! shinies, *s, tons of ultras W: anything good!

i am interested in ur:
12x Pokémon Collector (1xRH)
(5xRH)Professor Oak's New Theory
1xRH SS Rare Candy
2x Victory Medal
5x VS Seeker (2xRH)

i have some plush if u still interested
tepig, oshawot, snivy

thanks

CML For your Heatran Lv. X Pack

I just given up on my Gyarados deck, I don't like to play with him. Maybe we could do:
My:
1 Gengar Prime
2 Charizards AR
1 Azelf LA (not LP)
1 Mewtwo L.X non damaged

Your:
1 Poké turn RH
2 Sableye SF (RH if possible)
2 Blaziken FB L.X
1 Blaziken FB RH
1 Unown Q
1 Azelf RH
1 Pokémon Collector RH

@collector I would be interested in working something out, let me know what was up with your ban though if you get unbanned (it can be in pm)

@creamyjeremy I agree that is pretty even heeled but the holo energy are just so much less replaceable stock for now, I would need likne -lost remover rh to fire on it

@ash_satoshi just replied to this same pm xD same as I said there!

@trexpod link to list please?

@hagane that is utterly uneven, not sure why you thought I would respond well to that at all after the negotiation we already went through; pass, but thanks for your time

maybe I can bump it up by
My:
Shiny Dialga, Jumpluff RH, Charizard SW 3/132 RH
((((+1 Pokemon Collector)))))

For your:
CoL holo energy: 1xFire, 1xLeaf, 1xLightning
Lost Remover RH
Energy Switch RH
(((((+1 Arceus AR2))))

I'd prefer to trade for the Lost Remover as its a deck want. This new offer bumps the price and staple-ability in your favor. LMK

@creamyjeremy that would be acceptable as long as your cards are all NM/M, pm me if they are :)

Sorry for wasting your time. Went to grab the jumpluff Rh and can't find it. Again, sorry about that.

@jeremy no problem and I will still definitely do the three energy for the sh, charizard, and collector

yeah, I can do that. I'll pm you.

@Garchomp Screams Rawr unfortunately I am down to 1 collector, and someone is already interested...I could do it for 1 jumpluff and 1 azelf lp though

@Garchomp Screams Rawr I traded that one but actually got in 2 today if you wanted to expand the trade? (also wanted to make it clear I would not promise one thing to two people if it sounded that way, not looking to do anything shifty here)

is your DCE HGSS?

CML for your:
3x T-Tar Prime

Thanks!

sorry i was away i do not have a trade thrend what do you want
and do you like jap stuff

@hikikomori-san definitely most interested in your shinies, if your disclaimer does not have to apply

@smiland071 ultra rares, metagame cards, whatever; definitely not Japanese cards, as I cannot put any sort of certain value on them

i am very sorry but i got the cards i needed at league to day

CML again for Gyarados *? Or Jolteon * / Shining Charizard/Celebi. My list changed a bit but the Blastoise ex I received already went away in a trade for a Mew * :/ I have some Shinings from CoL unlisted too as well as some legend pieces.

@smiland no problem, you never have to feel bad about checking for offers

@lunistrella oof did I forget to edit out Jolteon *? I traded that... gyarados * I am putting in my collection, I think :mad: so I should probably takne that off too; the shinings would be no problem though

Kabutops Ex (Excellent – NM)
Vaporeon Ex
Electrode Ex
Vileplume Ex
Mr. Mime Ex (Right Hand)
Altaria Ex (DF)
Salamence Ex (DF)
Moltres Ex Promo (31)
Zapdos Ex Promo (33)

are these all NM/M?

Status
Not open for further replies.