• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA supporters, TSS, XY/LTR packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime

@Slowbro I would go with 400 each, the price seems to be on the rebound & mine listed are all NM, nothing close to creases etc, and I have been getting overwhelmed with trades, looks like I must have received your side and sent out, probably Friday or Saturday

@Freezerbern Dusknoir = 600, Skyla = 275, Skyarrow Bridge = 60, Fiery Torch = 40, Rainbow Energy = 100

@Ivysaurman I cannot sell to you on this thread, trades only.

@theliercat the rest are definitely fine, but the only shiny Blastoise I have is on hold for a user pending completion of a trade

RE: W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA supporters, TSS, XY/LTR packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime

wilyfungi said:
@Slowbro I would go with 400 each, the price seems to be on the rebound & mine listed are all NM, nothing close to creases etc, and I have been getting overwhelmed with trades, looks like I must have received your side and sent out, probably Friday or Saturday

@Freezerbern Dusknoir = 600, Skyla = 275, Skyarrow Bridge = 60, Fiery Torch = 40, Rainbow Energy = 100

@Ivysaurman I cannot sell to you on this thread, trades only.

@theliercat the rest are definitely fine, but the only shiny Blastoise I have is on hold for a user pending completion of a trade

I meant in point values :p

sorry for the misunderstanding, 150 each, except RH BCR is 250

Could we do a random EX FA for 4 of them?

Points on Max Potion, Float Stone, RH Float Stone, Evosoda, and RH Evosoda?

@Ivysaurman thank you for the offer, but no

@Freezerbern I may not have any Max Potion left besides MP ones, regular would be 575 and MP would be 400

Float Stone = 115, Float Stone RH = 325, Evosoda = 60, RH Evosoda = 100

Alright, I'll have to see what I can do. Thanks for answering my questions :)

Replace Blastoise with a FA Lugia EX and Mewtwo EX NXD? If that works for you please confirm with a PM and I can still have them shipped today. Thanks so much!

I know it's soon, but I have another offer wilyfungi!

My:
  • 2 Genesect EX - 2600 pts.
  • Charizard EX #12 - 1300
  • M Charizard EX #13 - 1500
  • Registeel EX - 500 pts
    = 5900 pts.

Your:
  • 2 Full Art N NVI - 3800 pts.
  • SR Garbodor PLF - 2100 pts.
    = 5900

@theliercat I also do not have Mewtwo EX, I literally sold it this morning. I updated the inventory, should be accurate as of now, the amount of changes can just be really unpredictable. Of course I still have Mewtwo LTRs, but it seems like you wanted the card for collection or something? either way feel free to adjust of course, and you can ignore the price raise on the 1 Colress

@Yvel sounds good will pm

well I am sorry if I upset you, it is not like I am trying to yank your chain, I am still interested in trading for the rest and am sorry if I got your hopes up in vain on the other cards

What are the point values on Elesa (RDC), if you have any?

Elesas @ 15 points, I think it should be pretty quick for me to find some

How long would you be willing to hold cards?

as long as someone else is not interested a couple of weeks, if someone else wants it about 3 days

Alright, well I'm waiting for some cards to come in, so I was wondering if you could hold 2 holo Dusknoir cards from BCR

sure, I try to keep at least 2-4 of any card in stock if possible, so at the very least until someone else asks after them

Hello. Could I please get the point value for HR Raichu XY?

raichu is 275 holo rare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back