• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: BW, Primes, *s, all HS-On Trainers W: Trade Me Your Bulk!

I am willing to throw in some more i just need to know what you are interested in.

RE: Fungible Trading! H: BW, Primes, *s, all HS-On Trainers W: Trade Me Your Bulk!

@jduclayan I could do Gengar Prime for Absol Prime + charizard G. Lv. X + something else...I could do collector and a holo psychic for absol and charizard g lv. x probably; do you have any RH trainers?

@painIShere what value are you looking for on RDL?

@NarcoticHobo pass, thanks anyway

@richkid50000 maybe some lv. x, but I definitely am not looking for a "deal of the week" type situation...Donphan Prime is the better card!

I have charizard base set please CML for more

I am interested in Donphan Prime(s)

wilyfungi said:
@jduclayan I could do Gengar Prime for Absol Prime + charizard G. Lv. X + something else...I could do collector and a holo psychic for absol and charizard g lv. x probably; do you have any RH trainers?

@painIShere what value are you looking for on RDL?

@NarcoticHobo pass, thanks anyway

@richkid50000 maybe some lv. x, but I definitely am not looking for a "deal of the week" type situation...Donphan Prime is the better card!

i have a RH Seeker

@Brendan did you get any of the shinings in yet?

@jduclayan absol prime + charizard g lv. x + rh seeker would be fine if you were still interested

bump of the week 1 - I will be implementing a point system SOON, I have just been busy trying to introduce myself to magic and it has given me less time for pokemon at the moment...still definitely going to improve this thread!

Interested in SEL full and possibly more. Cml so I can see what you are interested in. Thanks.

I have Mew primes, 1 Reshiram full art and some bulk (I don't know how much, I'd have to check). I need 1 Magnezone for Battle Roads. Can we work something out?

@Brendan Shining Raichu 1st edition? or Shining Gyarados and e3 Pikachu yellow cheeks?

@swinublovee how about Pikachu BW, Vileplume UD, and Tornadus EP?

hey would you do:

My:
Reshiram FA

Your:
Zekrom FA (black)

I need one more black to complete a playset.

edit: if its too small a trade, you can cml to see if you find anything you like.

CML for holo psy energy PK

CML for:
1x Mew *
1x Torchic *

Hello! :)
Do you have Pokemon Catcher?

CML for fisherman and lost removers

@painishere even if the price change has not hit yet, I think it is pretty obvious that zekrom will be more expensive than reshiram soon...combined with shipping, I definitely canont do that 1:1 without at least a $5 card like collector involved

@jduclayan interesetd in charizard g lv x, could at least do lost removers and pk psychic; do you have any RH (HS) trainers unlisted?

@LillipupFTW unless you could do several lv. x, I do not see it happening

@Sephiroth123 nope, people are of course holding onto those pretty tightly for now! not lucky enough to come into any yet, thanks for asking though

Hi again. I have a Charizard Base Set, a Charizard Base Set 2, and a Dark Charizard. I'm still interested in FAs. Would you be interested in any of these? let me know, thanks!

@haunterx6 I am interested in all three, are the old Charizards damaged?

@LillipupFTW I could probably do Mew * for all of them if they are undamaged, but that is the best I could do

I want 2 Donphan Primes and I have 3 Full Art Zekroms and 2 Pachirisu CoL, Also I'm from Portugal.

My pikachu pokedoll
Plusle Pokedoll
Minun Pokedoll

you:

Magnezone primex3
Lanturn primex2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back