• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: BW, Primes, *s, all HS-On Trainers W: Trade Me Your Bulk!

Hi!
My
Donphan prime
Yanmega prime (fresh from booster pack)

Your
Suicune *
shining tyranitar
Heatran lvl x promo

RE: Fungible Trading! H: BW, Primes, *s, all HS-On Trainers W: Trade Me Your Bulk!

my pachi col your 4 typlosion prime pack

@Hagane well I am interested, was that an offer or just an indication of what you would be willing to trade in general?

@ratajoe I am sorry but that is asking too much, I do not value pokemon toys as easier to move than cards and last I knew they were worth about $20 each as a sellable value

@xiaocurrypuff that is a nice offer, but I do usually look for a little more when a star is involved since they are harder to pick up, could you add some lv. x or anything?

@luxkill no thanks

wilyfungi said:
@Hagane well I am interested, was that an offer or just an indication of what you would be willing to trade in general?

@ratajoe I am sorry but that is asking too much, I do not value pokemon toys as easier to move than cards and last I knew they were worth about $20 each as a sellable value

@xiaocurrypuff that is a nice offer, but I do usually look for a little more when a star is involved since they are harder to pick up, could you add some lv. x or anything?

@luxkill no thanks

ok how about just one doll for one magnezone?

wilyfungi said:

@luxkill no thanks

Sorry but which website do you go to to check the prices? I'd gone to troll and toad to check. I'm actually at the losing end. If you're still interested in trading, I would like to change the heatran lvl x to Mr mime EX (magic Even).

@ratajoe that would still be the same thing, even money with both of us losing on shipping, sorry

@xiaocurrypuff you are on the losing end if you believe yanmega prime costs $60, and if you believe that I have some real estate I could sell you

Hmm.. How's this for a change
My
Both primes + RH charizard(SW)

Your
Suicune *
Shining tyranitar

Is there any dissatisfaction you would like to express?

@xiaocurrypuff it is not that your offer is bad, I understand why it seems fair to you, but a suicune * just sold for $40 on ebay...if that value is real, then I would rather just hold on for bulk or a better offer is all. Shinings are low quantity, and yanmega prime and donphan prime, though very valuable, are high quantity right now.

CML for Donphan prime please.

@everyone - replaced pricing system with new POINTS SYSTEM! Please check it out and hopefully trade me some bulk :)

@ddub maybe two lanturn prime and three legend pieces?

Well im definitly interested which Legend pieces though?

RE: Fungible Trading! Updated 9-15-11 H: Primes, *s W: Bulk & Ultra Rares

Cml for

8x zekrom fa
1x of each of your ex's

@ddub all the same to me :)

@hotwings my 4 Zekrom FA your 3 Pokemon Collector 3 Rare Candy Crystal Nidoking Crystal Kingdra?

I actually already got my last Donphan but I am also interested in one of your Ho-oh Lugia Playmats as i see you value them about the same could we do:
My
Lanturn Prime 2x
Top KGL
Top Ho-oh Legend
Bottom DCL

Your
Ho-oh Lugia Playmat

Are the POP energy packs the ones from the player rewards? And i yes how much do you value them at.

I have lots of bulk rares, RH rares, rare holos and i'm interested in a few of your primes. could you cut me some kind of deal if i get 3 or more at once?

Would you be willing to do my 3 Donphan Prime +1000 Bulk for your 3 Gengar Prime and 4 Mew Prime?

Could you do: my 1 FA Tornadus and 1 FA Reshiram for your 1 Mew prime, 1 jumpluff hgss, and 1 sunflora hgss

@ddub I am sorry but I would rather hold onto them for more, playmats are something people are always interested in

@shaymin x yes, the promo energies...I value the more recent ones at about $7 and the older ones at about $5 each

@EriqDeSmasher I can be negotiable, it just depends on the card...there are some I cannot negotiate with almost at all, just LMK what you want first

@bigpokex is the bulk at least 95% NM/M? I am interested

@Mareepman could you throw in a couple lv. x or anything?

CML for your:

2x Espeon Prime UD
1x Feraligatr Prime HS (Pack)
1x Houndoom Prime UD
2x Lanturn Prime UL
1x Magnezone Prime TM
1x Alph Lithograph TM
1x Darkrai & Cresselia Legend Top
1x cleffa from hgss rotation
3x Leafeon from hgss rotation
2x Hypno from hgss rotation