• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! Updated 9-15-11 H: Primes, *s W: Bulk & Ultra Rares

All right will take out kingdra. Pachi (holo) is currently being sold for $23. Trollandtoad, my main site for values, has not updated the rh yet, so it still reads $23. Usually when a holo card is valued this highly, rh is several $ more. When Pachi was $15, rh was 23, so I can't trade it for less than $30. Sub kingdra for alph litho 4 and rh zekrom(nm)? I believe those 2 come to $13?

wilyfungi said:
@Lord of Rangers okay, we are getting closer, but I am not interested in a damaged Kingdra Prime at $11. Pachirisu RH is not worth $30 either though.

@jdyclayan all I really see are the Charizard G Lv. X (too little) or Mew Prime, and Charizard G Lv. X is too little...LMK your thoughts

@manwithaplan sure, I could probably do the Uxies & Blaziken FB Lv. X and Dialga G Lv. X, I have Luxray GL too, not confident I have any Blaziken FB holo rares though. I also do not have anything but HS-On C/U sorted, so I cannot really help with any of those old rotated items either. I am interested in working something out though.

@captain bad kid np

Do you have anymore of my wants?

wilyfungi said:
@Lord of Rangers okay, we are getting closer, but I am not interested in a damaged Kingdra Prime at $11. Pachirisu RH is not worth $30 either though.

@jdyclayan all I really see are the Charizard G Lv. X (too little) or Mew Prime, and Charizard G Lv. X is too little...LMK your thoughts

@manwithaplan sure, I could probably do the Uxies & Blaziken FB Lv. X and Dialga G Lv. X, I have Luxray GL too, not confident I have any Blaziken FB holo rares though. I also do not have anything but HS-On C/U sorted, so I cannot really help with any of those old rotated items either. I am interested in working something out though.

@captain bad kid np
Well just let me know if you find any-thing I am intrested in. I, too am intrested in working something out.

Oh no... Someone/thing got my book, and now some of the cards are not mint... Will add collector (group) and lost world, both mint which should cover it... Btw what condition is umbreon star in? To save space on your thread pm for negotiations.

I'm interested in 2 Typlosion Primes,1 zekrom and possibly Mew Primes.
CML if you are interested :)

Hey i'm interested in your:
4x pokemon collector
2x feraligatr prime promo
2x Typhlosion prime pack
1x RDL bottom
1x Ho-oh/Lugia playmat
I have:
19holo rares 114points
100 RH rares 400 points
12 Ultra rares 240 points
502 Non holo Rares 1004 points
271 RH common/uncommon 542 points

Total of 2300 points. LMK if you can swing that, if not i can throw in maybe another hundred points or so.

@ratajoe could you do 2x Reshiram for Feraligatr+Alph+Cleffa? Reshiram is going to be printed again (check the front page :mad:)

@The Lord of Rangers I am sayign I definitely disagree with the $30 value, although it does not necessarily ruin the trade...RH Zekrom and Alph 4 does not make up for a Kingdra Prime though, and the cards you said you were going to throw in for "damaged cards" does not necessarily make up for it, and I do not value Lost World at anything. To your query about Umbreon * condition, it is NM/M.

@jduclayan Crushing Hammer and Max Potions?

@Man with a Plan err...sorry if we miscommunicated, I meant except Blaziken FB the holo rare I definitely have everything else I discussed.

@Shaymin Lv. X interested in the POP energy, Lv. Xs, and Kyogre SL6...make an offer?

@EriqDeSmasher could you let me know what the 100 other points you could maybe throw in are before I decide? I am interested and will consider it either way though.

Then I apologize, but I have to call off the trade. You are giving me a great offer, but I can't afford to add much, and finding some of my cards nm really destroyed my offer.

the other 100 points could be made up of any of the following: common/uncommon, holo rares, nonholo rares or rh rares. LMK which you would prefer more of and i'll add as many of that type as possible.

So do have the just have the Lv.X versions of Blaziken FB.. I am very confused. But any ways. I was wondering how hig you valued the Shaymins at. I value them at a near 17.00$. Since it is the popular deck at BR. I figure the price will increase. I need
4xMagikarp SF
1xAzelf MT
1xMesprit MT
1xLuxray GL
1xLuxray G LV.X
1xCombee SF
4xCollector (Low want)

wilyfungi said:
@ratajoe could you do 2x Reshiram for Feraligatr+Alph+Cleffa? Reshiram is going to be printed again (check the front page :mad:)

@The Lord of Rangers I am sayign I definitely disagree with the $30 value, although it does not necessarily ruin the trade...RH Zekrom and Alph 4 does not make up for a Kingdra Prime though, and the cards you said you were going to throw in for "damaged cards" does not necessarily make up for it, and I do not value Lost World at anything. To your query about Umbreon * condition, it is NM/M.

@Man with a Plan err...sorry if we miscommunicated, I meant except Blaziken FB the holo rare I definitely have everything else I discussed.

@Shaymin Lv. X interested in the POP energy, Lv. Xs, and Kyogre SL6...make an offer?

@EriqDeSmasher could you let me know what the 100 other points you could maybe throw in are before I decide? I am interested and will consider it either way though.

Reshiram is already a promo and the FA card still the same. No thank you.

@Lord of the Rangers I understand, thanks for your time and understanding.

@EriqDeSmasher rares first and then commons/uncommons

@Man with a Plan I value it around $13, which is what it is selling for on both troll & ebay; I have lv. Blaziken FB, no Blaziken FB. I do have azelf and mesprit MT, but are you sure you mean those and not LA?

@ratajoe the FA settled on a price with the pack & promo that were already there, a new reprint will send the price down again, sorry we could not agree on it

Yeah I am sure. They are need for a decklist. On the topic of the price do you think that we can agree that it is worth 15.00.

ok i can probably get 100 points worth of just rares/rh/holos together. I'll pm you with a final list.

Check my list to see if you have any of my wants?

I have:
xX Zekrom FA
xX Reshiram FA
Bulk and Staples (I value my bulk a little higher than you do I think)

Please PM me or post on my thread as I might forget to check here. :p

wilyfungi said:

do you have more of my wants peferably gothitelle ability or the higher valued so i can trade you a mew?

@Man with a Plan I am not going to agree to that, but we can still try to work something out. Just let me know how much you are asking for.

@EriqDeSmasher replied to pm

@SoulWind mm I have some, are there any non-base 1st eds that are your highest priority? maybe 4-5?

@jduclayan me putting in a gothitelle would be too much, but I do not have one anyway; I have everything else you want, Catcher is also too much

My:
Yanmega Prime
(more something else that you can want)

Yours:
2 Pachirisus
2 Shaymin
2 Zekrom Promo

What do you think?

@Pika that is a lowball, more "something else" would have to be a lot since my side would be worth $30 more

CML for rare candy, zekrom, and ho-oh lugia playmat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back