• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

In Search Of [US-WW] Buying Pokemon Cards/Collections INSTANT CASH

Nostalgic Products

Aspiring Trainer
Hello! Nostalgic Products here! We are looking to take that clutter of unused Pokemon cards off your hands for top dollar! We have been buying collections for quite a while now and are very experienced in finding the perfect price you would want for your collection!

- Bulk commons/uncommons/rares/energies/trainers (More than 1,000)
- Bulk Reverse Holos (More than 100)
- Bulk Holos (More than 50)
- Bulk EX (More than 10)
- Old school EX cards (Any amount)

Do you have any of the above? If so, Message us! :) We are very friendly so don't be shy.

THINGS TO KNOW
We always pay first! We never ask for the item beforehand. Rest assured when dealing with us, you are in good hands.

We pay directly through Paypal's Goods & Services and will PERSONALLY cover all of the high Paypal fees associated with the transfer of funds. That way all parties are protected at our expense and for your safety. We figure the less fees you pay, the more money in your pocket.

Have a wonderful day and hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

Last edited:
How much are you paying for bulk commons/uncommons, bulk reverse holos, and bulk holo rares?

I have bulk Reverse Holos that I no longer need nor want, in fact they're kinda clogging up my binder. How much would you pay for just 50? (I have more, but I want to make sure the rates are good)

Like everyone here, I'm interested in the rates for each item. Thanks!

Everyone please keep the Marketplace Rules in mind, especially the part that states that only Verified Sellers are allowed to sell cards or other product for cash over our site. Information about applying to become a Verified Seller can also be found in that thread, for those who cannot currently sell but are interested in doing so. Thank you! :)

Back