• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades USA 12/04: JPN FA, Promos, Complete Sets, BINDER [W] JPN/ENG promos

Are you interested in trading for a complete BW set #1-115?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: 1/21: H: JPN BW1/2/3/4, Meta, JPN bulk W: WOTC, BW1/2 C/U/Rares!

A_RAICHU said:
I have
047 Tornadus 1st
020 Zekrom 1st
from your wants.

I am interested in your Raikou EX. Let me know.

I'm currently trading for those, all I need now is:

BW1 Black Collection 1ED mint:
011/053 Pansear
013/053 Reshiram
027/053 Gothorita
040/053 Klinklang

BW1 White Collection 1ED mint:
003/053 Serperior
027/053 Reuniclus
033/053 Krookodile
037/053 Zoroark

I have Zoroark. Can you CML for more?
I can add money depend on how much you value Raikou EX.

Let me know.

A_RAICHU said:
I have Zoroark. Can you CML for more?
I can add money depend on how much you value Raikou EX.

Let me know.

I responded in your thread :)

Everyone else I added some cards to my list.

RE: 1/21: H: DRAGON SELECTION, Meta, JPN bulk W: WOTC, JPN Legends, BW1/2 C/U/Rares!

I heard it through the grape vine that you have a FA Reshiram EX. If you're looking to trade it, I can trade a normal one + other stuff for it.

RE: 1/21: H: DRAGON SELECTION, Meta, JPN bulk W: WOTC, JPN Legends, BW1/2 C/U/Rares!

Rikko145 said:
I heard it through the grape vine that you have a FA Reshiram EX. If you're looking to trade it, I can trade a normal one + other stuff for it.

I am looking to trade it. But I already have normal reshiram EX, do you have any FA EX from ND or japanese cards? If not I would be happy to sell it to you.

I do have some JPN cards. I have a Piplup, Giratina, and Shieldon that have an Ultra-Rare border. I don't know what they are. I'll try looking it up.

*EDIT*

Looked around on the ebay Buy It Nows, and found the average price to be about $25, the Giratina being the most expensive.

Hey bud, wouldn't happen to have an extra Salamence from Dragon Selection would ya? If not, can you cml for a Latios holo, and the Raikou EX from DR? :) Thanks again bud!

oskierox said:
Hey bud, wouldn't happen to have an extra Salamence from Dragon Selection would ya? If not, can you cml for a Latios holo, and the Raikou EX from DR? :) Thanks again bud!

Don't have an extra salamence, but I do have a full set of dragon selection #1-17 (missing trainers) if you are interested.

Otherwise I could do:

My:

Raikou EX
Latios DS

Your:
Shaymin EX FA (ND)
CoL Shinies: Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga

Rikko145 said:
I do have some JPN cards. I have a Piplup, Giratina, and Shieldon that have an Ultra-Rare border. I don't know what they are. I'll try looking it up.

*EDIT*

Looked around on the ebay Buy It Nows, and found the average price to be about $25, the Giratina being the most expensive.

Can you post me a link to what kind they are?

NarcoticHobo said:
Don't have an extra salamence, but I do have a full set of dragon selection #1-17 (missing trainers) if you are interested.

Otherwise I could do:

My:

Raikou EX
Latios DS

Your:
Shaymin EX FA (ND)
CoL Shinies: Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga

Can you post me a link to what kind they are?

$(KGrHqF,!qEE8W()iFc,BPNuKtr+g!~~60_3.JPG

Did you want to see all three? This is the Piplup. With the full Ultra Rare Holo, it actually looks quite a bit better than in this photo. The lighting is terrible.

Would you be interested in old JPN Holos from Base through Neo?

Would you trade for the Dragon Collection (complete?)

I have a Shiny Chandelure (1st edition mint JPN) incoming, as well as a Shaymin FA JPN. Interested?

RE: 3/22: H: BW5, Meta, JPN bulk W: JPN SR cards! Meta?

I am kinda interested in your english sets... Would love to maybe get some off your hands? Could you get me values on them (The complete sets only!) ^^ Might trade you your wants for these, depending on values!

Hydro Cannon said:
I am kinda interested in your english sets... Would love to maybe get some off your hands? Could you get me values on them (The complete sets only!) ^^ Might trade you your wants for these, depending on values!

I'm really only interested in trading off my whole english collection together (and going JPN only). If you were really interested though I could let my base ---> jungle go for about $160 trade value broken down like this:

Base (complete) --> $70
Jungle (missing wigglytuff/victreebell only) --> $40
Fossil (complete) ---> $50

or... I would be willing to sell the whole lot for $150 shipped :)

Is your base set mint? Are all the sets listed mint?

Hydro Cannon said:
Is your base set mint? Are all the sets listed mint?

I would say near mint, with a few cards not quite there. The only defect with 96% of the cards is edgewear on the back. Looking now here are some cards I can point out as less than mint:

Base hitmonchan (small scratch or two)
Base machamp (same)
jungle jolteon (small crease)
jungle mr. mime (small scratch)
jungle kangaskhan (the reg card not the holo, slight crease)
Fossil gengar (slight scratch or two)

Everything else looks good... I hadn't looked at them in a while so because of the few defects I'd knock another $10 off the value I think.

Back