• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H) Updated 59,000+ cards (W) Biggest want is Uxie X!

Lavitz said:
I just need 2 Cyrus's Conspiracy. I have Shiny Vulpix and Top of Suicune/Entei from your wants. LMK.

I would do 2 Cyrus for the legend piece. I don't value legend pieces highly, sorry. They just are not playable but the kids at my league would love complete sets.

I there was something else you need to include the Vulpix that would be nice too.

Ryu Hayabusa said:
CML please for call energy, cyrus conspiracy, poke turns, DCE's, and/or BTS. Thanks.

I have a Uxie X.

You have an Uxie X?
You just may be my new best friend.
Poketurns are going for insane prices but how many of each of those cards you want for the Uxie?

I don't really need poke turns as much as I need BTS, DCE's, and Cyrus COnspiracy. If you have any call energy also.

Shakespeare said:
Lavitz said:
I just need 2 Cyrus's Conspiracy. I have Shiny Vulpix and Top of Suicune/Entei from your wants. LMK.

I would do 2 Cyrus for the legend piece. I don't value legend pieces highly, sorry. They just are not playable but the kids at my league would love complete sets.

I there was something else you need to include the Vulpix that would be nice too.

Ryu Hayabusa said:
CML please for call energy, cyrus conspiracy, poke turns, DCE's, and/or BTS. Thanks.

I have a Uxie X.

You have an Uxie X?
You just may be my new best friend.
Poketurns are going for insane prices but how many of each of those cards you want for the Uxie?

Is there anything at all I can add to the Legend and the Vulpix for Leafeon OR Glaceon X?

I need Cyrus, DCE's, and BTS's more than anything right now. IF you want to make a deal, LMK please.

Ryu Hayabusa said:
I don't really need poke turns as much as I need BTS, DCE's, and Cyrus COnspiracy. If you have any call energy also.

I am still VERY interested in trading. What do you require for the Uxie X?
I have all my stuff available listed, i have quite a few of everything cept Call Energies which I think I only have 3.

Lavitz said:

Is there anything at all I can add to the Legend and the Vulpix for Leafeon OR Glaceon X?
[/quote]

Sadly I didn't see anything to add for the Leafeon or Glaceon X.
With the new set coming out in less than a month there is not much I need right now, sorry.

:( would love to get a Glaceon X. I will do the Legend for the 2 Cyrus's. PM if thats cool.

2 DCE's, 4 Broken Time Space, and 4 Cyrus.

for

Uxie Lvl. X.

I have the Suicune & Entei Legend Top half that you want.

Im interested in your Holon Phantoms Holo Basic Fighting Energy cards. 10 of them.

Im not sure how much you value them at, but you do have over 90 of them so....

shadoworganoid said:
I have the half that you want.

Im interested in your Holon Phantoms Holo Basic Fighting Energy cards. 10 of them.

Im not sure how much you value them at, but you do have over 90 of them so...

My:
HP holo Fighting energy x10 - all mint - english

Your:
Suicune & Entei Legend Top - mint - english

RE: (H)59,000+ cards (W) Biggest want is Uxie X!

CML for 3-3-2 Venusaur RR set pleasee!
Also Schyter Scizor duo from SF. I have many rares from DP that you dont have?:)

Berquet50 said:
CML for 3-3-2 Venusaur RR set pleasee!
Also Schyter Scizor duo from SF. I have many rares from DP that you don't have?:)

I am sorry, I didn't see anything I really needed.

CML for 1 Azelf LA, 2 Spiritomb SF, 1 gastly SF, 1 nidoran female RR. LMK!!!!

oh and i need 1 of every tyranitar, including RH holo and non holo, before SF

Your
3 Bulbasaur SV
3 Ivysaur SV
2 Venusaur SV
2 Schyter SF
2 Scizor SF

for my:
Lucario DP Reverse
Steelix DP Reverse
Rhyperior DP
Medicham DP
Wobbuffet DP